The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TGCIL/WI Mongolian Stir Fry meet! Nov. 6

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 66 of 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Prodigy View Post
    Dang it i wanted to see your car in person ):
    its just a tahoe man....

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Well guys, It's going to be a maybe for me now. Sorry to tell you on such short notice I would have let you know sooner if I could have. I'll have an answer early tomorrow I'm hoping.

I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stepsascend View Post
    Well guys, It's going to be a maybe for me now. Sorry to tell you on such short notice I would have let you know sooner if I could have. I'll have an answer early tomorrow I'm hoping.
    Hell, you can make it. You don't have to stay forever. I'm planning on showing up, and my in-laws are in town. TGC or Die!

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    Hell, you can make it. You don't have to stay forever. I'm planning on showing up, and my in-laws are in town. TGC or Die!
    It's a no for me. Having some problems with a family member trust me I'd go if I could. Once again Sorry for letting you guys know on such short notice I feel bad about it. I doubt you guys would want to meet up during winter but I'll do my best to make it to the next TGIL/WI meet.

I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

It's all good bro. Me and Dave will keep everyone posted on the details for the next meet.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

RedGalant's :WUB: :WUB: ICEMAN99TURBO's Avatar
    :( Wish I could have made it, would have been nice to see everyone and have a Corona with my man Dave again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234