The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: performance chip

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Icon4 performance chip

hi there..can someone tell me if this is a true...
    i found on ebay..they selling a PERFORMANCE CHIP for galants..and even they were saying that chip is saving your gas mileage and adding 50+ hp..i want to know if that chips are true..before buying them..

Please dont..you will be getting your hopes up for nothing and wasting money.Its all bullshit!! its hard making an extra 50hp..Chips on ebay like this are scams.

^yeap pretty much.... unless you have a deisel.... but we don't so.... nope i would spent the money on a intake or maybe a tune up if you want better mpg...

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

I think the best performance chip is Doritos.....preferably one of the Xtremes. LOL

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
    I think the best performance chip is Doritos.....preferably one of the Xtremes. LOL
    Amen to that one... Add some Dew and i'm good to go

PLEASE don't buy that shit... All it is is a resistor that you replace in your mass airflow sensor. And it screws it up. Been there done that, and it is a royal pain in the ass
    -Andrew

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    100% crap
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

thanks my friends for helping me and giving me words..i thought that those chip is worth...but i'm not buying that..it's better to spent the money on tun-ups,or to buying the turbo for galant...

Quote Originally Posted by DTP View Post
    Amen to that one... Add some Dew and i'm good to go

PLEASE don't buy that shit... All it is is a resistor that you replace in your mass airflow sensor. And it screws it up. Been there done that, and it is a royal pain in the ass
    so if i get the performance chips i am also waiting for my airflow sensor to be ruined... NO FREEEEEKIN' WAY!! best bet is to deep fry them and just feed them to the birds...