The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Help in NY

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 148
    i will come to LOL and take pics of the fail.

j/k.

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    i will come to LOL and take pics of the fail.

j/k.
    thats not nice...

Like i said i'll do whatever just don't ask me to swap out shifter cables no no hell no once is enough!!! wow 2 timing belts ain't I lucky
    almost forgot do you have the starter plate and did Fidanza give you longer bolts for the flywheel didn't see these items in the pics
    Last edited by deeznutz; 10-26-2010 at 06:29 PM

ill check the box for the bolts. and im just going to cut the auto plate. no need to buy a new starter plate when i got all these shiny High speed tools i can use.

OK heres the space pic. as you can see we have plenty of room and if it gets cold we can go in the garage. Ignore the mess i was sorting out stuff going to the trash.

New Parts came in YAY im happy.

clean that crap up lol I only work in the most pristine garages. how much did the dealer charge for the shift linkage. no springs or felt washers wit the clutch fork and find those bolts for the flywheel without them the mani tranny is a no go... whats under the cover in the garage a surprize?
    Last edited by deeznutz; 10-26-2010 at 09:59 PM

Cables were $94.00. Guess i gotta make a trip to mitsu and check on springs and washers. whats the size/thread on the bolts if its not in the box ill just get some from home depot. If i tell you whats under the cover ill have to keep your pistons as collateral.

The threads are a fine thread they should have came with flywheel mine did... I have some OE bolts that u can use for comparison. Engine hoist u have one?

Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    OK heres the space pic. as you can see we have plenty of room and if it gets cold we can go in the garage. Ignore the mess i was sorting out stuff going to the trash.
    Yeah bro if you expecting a few members over you need to clean the place a little bit to gain more space. Like I said before to save time each person take a project such as, one person take the timing belt, the other one takes the shocks "coilov" and so on. Also double and triple check that all the parts are there for any conversion or swap.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

you guys didnt read the caption above the pic. i said i was sorting out stuff that was going out to the trash.that means it was all trash and being thrown away; but out here in queens we have to SORT our trash or we get a fine from the sanitation dept. Im not going to sort trash in my moms living room.

engine hoist is on its way. not sure if ill get a stand. Maybe if pepboys has a sale on one.

if you think something is missing just say what it is and ill double check to make sure its there

Don't really need the stand but a dolly would be nice... Thread lock pick some up the blue one. We really need to start planing this thing out who's coming when this way things can go together in the right order...
    Stewi what day were you thinking of going?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    I think the only day I can do it will be 11/7 after work which would be around 4pm and/or sunday 11/8 from like 9am-2pm or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    I think the only day I can do it will be 11/7 after work which would be around 4pm and/or sunday 11/8 from like 9am-2pm or so.
    stewi 11/7 is sun 11/8 is mon

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Ok then its gonna be 11/6 after work and 11/7 9-2pm
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Sunday the 7th looks good for me too.

sun 11/7 at 10am is fine. BUt i got a paintball match at skirmish on sat. so prob wont be back in time to do anything.....ill letyou know

Looks like I know what I'm doing on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    Looks like I know what I'm doing on Sunday
    I expect a positive aditude lol...

OMG that triple diamond is so 70's & 80's. Please tell me your not sticking that on your hood! But it can serve as a really cool paper weight...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast