The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Help in NY

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 148
    I am def going just to eat everything lmao.sorry I ain't no grease monkey but will help with anything

im going to cut off the stand and Paint it Black Chrome Then fill in the circles with a crystal clear red resin and mount it like the symble for BMW's. might put leds behind it so it lights up with my headlights. i could paint it red and do a Smoked fill but then t would look stupid back lit. I figured just stick with the official Red/Black symbol colors and ill be fine. it will be the only thing on the outside of the car showing regular people its a mitsubishi.

I just got my hands on a Diamante intake mani, t/b and fuel rails if your interested

ill give you three peices of chicken and two hotdogs...ill even throw in a cold corona and a shot of jose......deal?

Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    ill give you three peices of chicken and two hotdogs...ill even throw in a cold corona and a shot of jose......deal?
    Sounds good to me LOL.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    ok is this still going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

whats the address

I have no idea, thats what im trying to figure out. I dont wanna be the only one who shows, especially since I can only stay until about 2pm, we wont get much done if its one or two of us.
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Ok guys I am definetly out. My wife hasnt been feeling well for a a few days, so today it got to the point where she was having trouble breathing so I took her to the ER. I've been over there since midnight, they thought it was her asthma acting up but it wasn't, preliminary test suggest it could be something more serious like a blood clot in her lungs, they are keeping her overnight for observation and are going to do more tests in the morning.
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Still at the hospital with my wife. I tell you sleeping in a hospital chair is no fun, I'm just glad they didn't make me go home and leave her there alone for the night.
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

I'm so so sorry stewi. I hope ur wife is ok. Me and dezznuts are leaving soon. Bro keep us update about your wife.

SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Hey sorry Stewi I know the feeling. My wife is in the hospital a lot. Hope all goes well n she gets better.

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

sorry i didnt post on here yesturday i was in pa playing paintball till 8pm. i sent you guys text messages on your phones. Qnz i sent you a pm cause i dont have your number anymore-new phones-.

Brian gimmie a call if you need anything or just someone to come sit with you at hospital. i sent you a text as well regarding support. Hope all is well and shes getting better.

Thanks guys.

I just got home from the hospital with my wife, all is well. The testing for blood clots in hear lungs/heart were negative, so they think its bad muscle spasms being caused by her asthma or because of the way they baby is sitting. Bottom line is as of right now, wife and baby are OK and the problem isnt serious.
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    Thanks guys.

I just got home from the hospital with my wife, all is well. The testing for blood clots in hear lungs/heart were negative, so they think its bad muscle spasms being caused by her asthma or because of the way they baby is sitting. Bottom line is as of right now, wife and baby are OK and the problem isnt serious.
    SWEET!!!!! (that all is well). I was just about to PM you asking how the MRS was. I'm glad to hear it. But DAMN!!!! that's alooooong time to be in the hospital.

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Great bro that's great news.

SOHC Turbo

Thats Good News,No scratch that...Thats excellent news xD.Hope everythings stays like that too.

Glad to hear it Brian . Give my wishes to the misses and kiss the belly for me. and best of all NO permanent bed rest.(GOD I HATED KIMS BED REST PREGNANCY). go get some sleep and enjoy your own bed and blankie.

u still didnt install that stuff!! u fail

well im home all day long, so i can definitely help you out, give me a call, PM me for my number

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast