The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Help in NY

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Showing results 141 to 148 of 148
    Well for all the OG guys you know me collect parts collect parts collect more arts then get to building

so currently i have these parts being fitted and test fitted to her

still need super vr4 tips, sorona rear bumper, Full Clear Taillights and Jdm Pwr folding mirrors + switch. If anyone local has them holla at me i will be ordering them on the 2nd if nobody gets at me.

Also gotta order a new lexus is300 wing(the one i had got stollen)

The stolen wing}

Yay for stabil control

Did a color test with paint, then sent my Tenzo Passion 5s off to the powdercoat to have them color matched in powder coat.

Had fun priming the door jams

Finally got my Valve cover and plenum installed....SHOUT OUT TO SPD for the powder job, MMMMMM look at those sexy radiator hoses lol

Found something special in the storage unit

]
    Last edited by jubeiaire; 08-18-2015 at 01:00 AM

Wow this is coming along nicely. I thought you were focusing on the 6 lol
    13 Honda Accord EX 6MT

What's that special part?

Which picture Oaks?

Hey Carl....still got the 6 but she's being focused on as a DD the G needs me to get back to making love to her... Speaking of which. Finally got my wheels back from powdercoat. Put new rubbers on them installed Sarona rear bumper, front Super VR4 extensions, DC sports upper tower brace, megan racing rear trailing arms, 02 trunk lid W/keyword and predrilled holes for wing, ARP extended studs. Installed full harness with resitors for front hid kits and new ballast for low beams. Installed front control arm ball joints, rebuilt both front calipers and repainted them. Installed jdm power folding mirrors...recutting usdm angled glass today.

Just got in new oil pan w/gasket. Megan racing front lower brace, new hangers for exhuast,suspension techniques rear anti sway bar with new bushings and mounting hardware. Powerstop evolution carbon/ceramic front and rear slotted crossdrilled fully brake kits including new hardware and guide pins. And abundant of other crap...... So basically I been busy.....Brb need a beer with a shot of whiskey in it.

Last picture w/ tag.

I have the super vr4 rear extensions if that's what you are looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    Last picture w/ tag.
    Full harness from 2000 manual eclipse no cut wires or clips...... Not sure who gave it to me but I'm surecsomeone did since in never but one. Probably one of the guys thatbhelped me 5s swap, but then again coulda been someone from one of the tgc bbqs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Galantman03 View Post
    I have the super vr4 rear extensions if that's what you are looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sarona Bumper has them built into it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll take the time to post pics after I put on the new pads/rotors.

I know the sarona bumper has a extension built in to the rear bumper, but its not super vr4 rear extentions. Just thought I'd let you know regardess

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678