The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Meet before winter?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 84
    Yeah am def in but when and where.Maybe we all go paintballing or something.

Im going paint balling this sat at skirmish your all welcome to come get shot in the face.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    After we get my car done this weekend I can try to help you set it up for something like billards. Theres a Spot on the border queens/L.I. Racks i beleive its called plenty of parking and open all week. and a club in the same shopping mall for the late nighters.
    Yeah thats at the Cherry Valley Shopping center in West Hempstead. I have had many memorable nights at that club, I dont even know what they call it now, its changed names about 5 times. When I was last there it was Oz, that was back in 04'
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Ah let's get the ball rollin! I'm anxious for a meet now! lol

'99 Mitsubishi Galant <3
    '06 GG Mitsubishi Evo bolt-ons 12.3 @ 108mph - sold :(
    '03 WW Mitsubishi Evo built but never tracked - sold :(

its not called OZ any more ill get the name from my brother and call them and find out what night is 20-30 crowd. i know they have a grown and sexy night thats like mostly 30+. and ill call racksand see if we can get group pricing as well with reserved tables.

Am in for the paintballing xD Haven"t gone paintballing in a while.

Jubeiaire have you gone to the field in Queens maybe we could all go to that one and I am willing to chip in for food and drinks.

if your talking about the one by lagauardia college yes ive played there manyy times. its small the ground is slippery and the lockers are tiny. xgalantv699. add a pole to the thread for paintbal vs billards/club vs bowling.

Paintballing-We will last hours running shooting screaming
    Bowling_eventually we will get bored
    Billards-Ok
    Club-Not everybody here is 21 & older

Quote Originally Posted by Malcriaoxx View Post
    Paintballing-We will last hours running shooting screaming
    Bowling_eventually we will get bored
    Billards-Ok
    Club-Not everybody here is 21 & older

Paintballing not all like or use guns and not all wanna get shot with paint-i know i kknow but some people dont like the ideah of it so we cant assume all are in for it

the club is only for those late late nighters that wanna go after a night of billards and thats if we go on a night the club is open. Billards is the main even not the club

if we went bowling id have us do it at a place like Dave & Busters so we have more to do when we get bored of bowling.

AS I TYPE THIS it seems Dave & Busters is best place to go. we can Eat, Drink(if you didnt Drive) Play Billards, Bowl, or Play video games, Play Ticket games, and have a Semi Car meet in the parking lot all at the same place.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    i still have a dave n busters card from 2 years ago from a tgc meet. im down to go there just dont let carl near the flight simultator lmao
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Im in for dave and busters meet. I dont like being too far away from my car for extended periods of time. Plus im married, I'd get into trouble at a nightclub, especially that one. Im always cool with paintball, I played pro for a year and semi-pro for 5 years, so I might be a little over-qualified for that.
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

We could always do what we did last before winter meet and go bowling than cruise to get food.

I like hanging at Dave and Busters but that shit just seems too damn expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    i still have a dave n busters card from 2 years ago from a tgc meet. im down to go there just dont let carl near the flight simultator lmao
    Chris you wanna play pool again? LOL
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    I was pimp on that !!!!!

its not that expensive and besides....if we play billards or bowl well be inside a WARM building and the girls have to bend over to roll around the balls..............im so naughty.........

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    Chris you wanna play pool again? LOL
    lmao, if you wanna do that im gonna start playing again. i got the table downstairs but never use it anymore.

and carl.... if you say so
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    its not that expensive and besides....if we play billards or bowl well be inside a WARM building and the girls have to bend over to roll around the balls..............im so naughty.........
    well thats basically what happened last time we went there lmao
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

well thats basically what happened last time we went there lmao
    um..............is that approval or disapointment?

I am down pending I dont have to work that day
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

cool jay havent seen you and the misses in a while. on monday ill post up a day and time 2 weeks from then and well all have enough time to put in at work for the day off

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast