The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hello from California!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee-Rad '92 View Post
    Thanks for the tutorials! A couple of them helped me a while ago, particularly clearing the corners. Yeah, the audio in my car was messed with. AFAIK the aftermarket speakers were left in together with the stock radio, and there were wires all over for an amp and maybe a sub. I've always liked the LED's on your car.... I might attempt that sometime!
    Thanks... I really appreciate it. If you need a "tutorial" on how to do it, I can put one together. It's real simple. I had a Pioneer in the car when I originally got it, but put a newer one with front USB input. The guy before me put a 12-disc changer in the trunk, but just threw it on top of the spare tire (WTF!?)

When I installed my first sub/amp (geek squad SUCKS), i had to rewire everything cause there was wires laying around. And i just took out an unused power wire that ran up to my radio...

The front speakers had the wires electrical taped together in front of the speakers. I keep digging and finding more crap.
    -Andrew

Coolest newb eva!
    Thnaks, I might ask when the time comes :)
    Right now my project is wiring a stock Infinity system I bought today with the messed up wires from the previous owner.

oh jeeze good luck
    -Andrew

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12