The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: This 7g spoiler?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Lmao hell yeah. I'm on the hunt for a 7g now 5 speed though. As a matter of fact they have a 7g FS for $290 parts or project.

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

I'm with Stunr...A: the car is rare B: it could be sexy as fuck....I aint a fan of that 2 tone and C: that came available in VR4 form....yeah, I would rock that shit hard!

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    The first engine bay picture is a picture a came across when i googled for the other pics.

The second engine bay picture is the 5 door or, Galant Sport GT (not to be referred to as VR4), is the 6a12tt (Twin turbo V6). Honestly, the Sport GT would seem to be the predecessor to the Legnum which is basically a station wagon.

I'm not sure how the Sport GT spoiler would sit on our cars though as the hatch has a slight angle, and the wing angles off the back of the car. on our cars it would probably sit vertical. The other observation is the support pillar in the middle would seem to come up short, but in the Ebay picture it also appears that the middle support is removable (picture of spoiler upside down)

I think if the middle pillar is removable, and the sides of the spoiler sit flush, it would give our USDM 7g's a very different rear end look. i just don't have $230 bucks to blow on a whim

Thought the Sport GT did come in a VR4 trim...I'll have to look, I am almost 100% of that. As far as the spoiler, I think it would sit flush anyways...the point where it is on the hatch is fairly flat like our trunks so...I think it would sit fine. That center support is like the one that came on the Mirage for a few years

*ok, so the Sports GT is a "Variant" of the VR4....so I was kinda right, its just not called a VR4*
    Last edited by evil-G-nius; 11-24-2010 at 12:33 PM

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Yeah the 6g hatch and the 7g hatch are stupid sexy. I'd love to have either one of them.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12