The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: wheels?

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

wheels?

my cuzin is selling his enkei wheels (don't know what model). he is asking 250 for all 4 with tires. i was wandering if anyone could photo shop them onto my G?
    and i was wandering what you guys opion was about the wheels?\

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post
    The world consists of 2 sexes... grow a sack and unless your actually cheating, tell her to shut the fuck up

I know it ain't perfect, but it's been a while since I used PS, or masking. So if you want I'll have it done perfect next time I go to class.

Wow...I'm contemplating removing that image now....I don't know if it was the right thing to do lol, I don't wanna discourage you if it looks horri-bad with my masking xD.

thanks man.and i just wanted to get a simple idea about how they would look on my G because for 250 bucks with tires aint a bad price

The world consists of 2 sexes... grow a sack and unless your actually cheating, tell her to shut the fuck up

Np if you need any more PS needs, hit me up when I got the masking all remembered xD.

I'd say go with it... they'd look good
    -Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by DTP View Post
    I'd say go with it... they'd look good
    thanks man.and i just gotta wait till Christmas comes around when he plans on getting his new wheels.then im gonna be buy them off of him he gonna repaint them and clean them up and put new stickers on them also before he sells them.But does anyone know what type they are?

Experienced TGC Member 99galantES's Avatar
    i dont like them my neighbor had them on her white g

i would rather have black ones with a chrome lip but when you dont have all the money to spend like most people do(not singling anyone out) but yeah for the price i realy cant back it down

For the record they are Enkei RS6s.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    I'd say paint em flat/satin black. Its not a good looking wheel otherwise IMO, but the black would help it out alot. Good deal on rims & tires tho.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

He is your cousin so mount them and see it for yourself

4g64T 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA PHX View Post
    He is your cousin so mount them and see it for yourself
    x2
    -Andrew

blue8g
    Sizing? and is it the right bolt pattern?

he gonna be painting them black for me before the sell. and the sizing is 114.3 17inch 5 bolt

I think they will look good on your galant the way they are now or painted black. Painting is all up to you.

i havent decided if im gonna paint them black yet

i have just recently picked up the wheels tires are bald so im storing them for the winter and getting new tires on all 4 since i have about 90% tread on my car as it sits now.so im going to do a test fit tomarow or sometime this week and i will post up piks of them later.and he had also droped the price to 200 so i realy could not pass them up