Thread: heres my car an what ive done

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 79

heres my car an what ive done

Galant GTZ
    Why

Quote Originally Posted by Galant GTZ View Post
    Why
    Because it's his car and that's what he wanted to do. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

Why what? Why colors? Who I am my personality. My cars apart of me also my canvas u can say .... Only 7g galant in ga ever at shows meets. Only one other galant I c an it's a 6g vr4. Beautiful car.... Any other GA galants Here lmk I'm a VP of car club here

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Like the color of the wheels but could've done without the splash effect on them.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    I can't comment on anything because I can't see the pictures. Not everyone is on Facebook or any of those dumb social sites you know.

^^^Werd. But like I said to you before, I think I like the overall but I agree with Skyline....no splash effect on the wheels. Makes em look dirty

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    I think its pretty cool, definitly unique and its well done at that, you took time to do things right, What are your future plans ?

setting back up for boost... after having to redo my head from bent valves..... just painted my trunk yesterday lol.... my roof is next lol...... next is some sides a 7gb front with custom lip... an maybe a rear if i can find one matches who i am.... an how i want my car to look........ an i do splat cause i cant stand soild colors to many ppl out here with that so i like to mix things up..... ill post pics up now... but my new colors are purple an pink =)... friend leting me have his old rims an ima c how things go from there

i thought they were dirty lol looks cool i see more nd more pply goin wit those odd colord rims never saw a g wit them though

Quote Originally Posted by Galant GTZ View Post
    Why
    You sound like Warren

Anyways, just clean up a few stuff like headlights (blackened/cleared), some sort of lip (Accord CD5 lip), and even lowered stance and you got an aggressive yet interesting ride.

Experienced TGC Member 99galantES's Avatar
    ^agree

this is a intersting 7g reminds me of one i saw that was the same color with signatures and lil names and stuff all over it lol

all in all its your car have fun with it

x2

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    i say get some new headlights, i always hate to see the cloudy plastic ones. If you're gonna boost it, do it right the first time... will save you lots of money and time. color scheme is up to you, have fun. but the "spash" effect looks a little PS to me especially the third pic. I liked the rims silver like in your sig. nice body work, but i'f you're gonna do it, go ahead and shave the antenna. Good luck with the project! p.s. and maybe a little tint on the windows... all IMO

well i bent valves none boosted... last yr was hit so i took it all off... they totaled my car out but i wasnt gunna let them have it so i took the 1300 an kept my car.... rebuilt alot.. i am working on new lights... im tight on cash... seeing i have to sale my house GF left so been paying it myself an its gotten to much for me...my 7g my project my babe i am droping her in few weeks... an yes lip an side skirts an rear bumper idk yet... do i have to mod the lip on the accord for it to fit? an will fit the 7ga bumper or 7gb?..... i painted everything myself ... i like the rims orginal but im tired of being plain not who i am..... if u know me in person ur understand lol....

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    do i have to mod the lip on the accord for it to fit? an will fit the 7ga bumper or 7gb?...
    Here's the tutorial

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...471#post607471

No, you do not need any modification to fit unlike the other lips and it will fit both the 7GA and 7GB bumpers (it will fit/look better on the 7gA my opinion). Probably the only non oem lip out there that is a direct install for the 7G.

wow he car clean thats super custom

I see a lot of Lancers and Civics doing this now. I guess this is whats in style now

I'm getting too old

this is also a growing trend nowadays..which i dont understand...and i dont think being old or young has anything to do with it...i dont care whetehr that lexus has 900 plus hp i wouldnt be caught dead in it

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast