The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: heres my car an what ive done

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 79
    Experienced TGC Member 99galantES's Avatar
    theres a red s2000 that sits like that lex where i live and the front lip looks just like it

lol well i have few more things to do JDM sides an idk about bumper but neew it lol.... i love the splat look always had it even my iphone cover is splatted lol....... well just me im loud guy... by 8g gunna be simple clean an not so loud lol

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    Erubini/Cyber...I think

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    jdm look and fit the best. jdm bumpers are awesome and there is the one like i have on ebay right now.
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

MKO used G20 side skirts I think and they fit and look pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

i dont c pics... where PICS.... lol.... wish ppl back up there findings with pics =( lol....

Quote Originally Posted by Censee View Post

this is also a growing trend nowadays..which i dont understand...and i dont think being old or young has anything to do with it...i dont care whetehr that lexus has 900 plus hp i wouldnt be caught dead in it
    It is the Hot Rod/Rat Rod culture becoming more mainstream. Personally I say thumbs up! It is a unique and different style! Plus can be pulled off really well if done right!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    mko has it in his build thread with pics, idk how common those skirts are but the vr4 sides are sexy man
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    Looking good! Your car would look so good with the 7g JDM heads and tails I have for sale. I'm in GA located in the Metro Atlanta area where you located?

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

i stay in Riverdale =)...... 678-756-4113... text me an send me some pics....... an where is MKOs thread i cant find it an i spent like almost a whole day looking for it.... an nothing.... can someone send me a link plz....

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    It is the Hot Rod/Rat Rod culture becoming more mainstream. Personally I say thumbs up! It is a unique and different style! Plus can be pulled off really well if done right!

I agree, I'm actually sanding my old hood and trunk down right now and will be painting them with chalkboard paint, then in the summer I'll park the car with chalk on the hood at my little cousin's school and let them go wild lol
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Greddy like ur valve cover :-)..... O I'm puting on my lip next week along with customize sides can't wait :-) lowering her a lil coils have atleast 2" till bottom... Btw need help finding good seats anyone know anything? An I'm gunna bake my lights an well ur see :-)...

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

^ Im digging the new culture, i like the paint job on the Lexus too, its very different and unique. I like the way the car sits too, thats hellaflush my ngga lol

Quote Originally Posted by taquatch. View Post

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    That car looks stupid.

x2 nd that was put nicely

hellaflush =) im in NC on 28th is ISO show.. an drift anyone lives by should come out... c my finish work... i will be driving there from ATL...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast