The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: heres my car an what ive done

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 79
    weird:P

-Mitsubishi Galant LS 1994 a/t [ SOLD ]

i dont get kids these days i really dont. Ah well your car do wat you want can't hate wat you like even if i just dont get it.

(seriously i think i belong at a muscle car forum, import scene is weird to me) Next project is a hellion twin turbo cobra....

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

lol okay.... well not a kid but its all good lol...... just who i am man.... im artist an my car is my canvus bro.... =(

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Justin I like what you done with ur car as well. Not my personal taste for my car, but you executed it well, it looks good, and its unique.
    But I'll have to agree with the others on the wheels. Doesnt look right, maybe if you splashed just the inner lips and not the face of the wheel instead... IDK. But at any rate nice work.
    I actually dig the IS300 myself, he needs more neg camber in the rear, but looks alright to me.

But now this ^ is some BULLSHIT! WTF were they thinking? Im sorry... wait a minute... dumb question... They "WEREN'T" thinking! That is hideous to say the least.
    Last edited by IVORY_G; 11-14-2010 at 07:38 PM
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    Ur face weird :-P

hahhaha, nice one xD

-Mitsubishi Galant LS 1994 a/t [ SOLD ]

ivory yea i was goiing to do it an i did it that way... but it didnt look right to me... once u c finish ur c lol.... im not done just about 45%way done with what i want to do lol...... an lol yea guy n green car wtf past hella flush an extra camber lol

To me splat paint is not art its a silly ricer fad.......

1996 galant s

^^^you are pretty harsh for someone that just said basically your car your way. I mean I aint keen on the splatter either, but it aint like he did the entire exterior in it. From what I can see his car will stand out without looking like a clown...like them weirdos in Killeen Texas...remeber that green and purple G? Justin, do your thing homie...clean up the outside and some new headlights.....your doin good man
    Last edited by evil-G-nius; 11-15-2010 at 10:01 PM

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Im just saying i dont get the weird fads that happen in the import scene i really dont. I was never huge on any of them! Im a muscle car guy that happens to have a DSM.

1996 galant s

No fad here in atl I'm only guy besides the drifters... I hang with them... An my old club pres car but I did his an few members I'm only one has splat like this or even attempted it an I think I excited it pretty fuckn well... An it's art man not easy make sure u pick right colors an make sure paint dnt bleed an clear coat is nice plus no bumps or miss spots.... All work on my car I've done from rebuilding the head transmission to painting car flat black an engine trunk an wheels... Once I'm done with my idea ur c :-P i'ma be in I/S/O online magazine soon after 28th :-D

It looks great to me. Lol I don't know about the mix of black and green though, I don't know if black is the best with it...hmmm....MMMMMMM. I don't know.

But it looks great man, keep up the work.

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    Im just saying i dont get the weird fads that happen in the import scene i really dont. I was never huge on any of them! Im a muscle car guy that happens to have a DSM.
    Ah...i got ya. Well I dont think there is anything to get. I mean each person has there own taste of something that someone wont understand. I am with you on the splatter....not a fan. But He did it in a uniform matter which I do like. There is a theme and he is staying with it which I like...just means it was thought out and not just thrown together. I think overall he is doing a good job

I am loving the colors, wheels could be a bit different cause like the other guys said looks a little dirty. Maybe black with green splats would look different.

u talking bout this hot little whip?

Quote Originally Posted by galant101 View Post
    excuse me? looks tacky obviously you dont know unique when you see it. i promise you no one here has a g that looks like mine. tacky my ass to each is own brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by galant101 View Post
    Hey everyone its been awhile but i have been doing alot to get ready for these shows here in belton and killeen little shows but gotta show the G. So my wide body g is now done heres how it came out.

From this

to this

there it is lol

YES! That is the one I was talkin about....talk about tacky! I like Justin's wheels and the color...I just dont think they should have the splatter. But the color works for the matte black imo

That car brought me back memories...in a negative way.

To me 2tone colors on a car is trash ......I like the car the work done but 2tone is so trash...... My opion........ Thanks everyone when u c my bumper an lip an skirt ur see.... Just wait...... :-( it be sexy

Here pics of my test rim.......... I tried to do black an green splat just wasn't loud enuff got me lol.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast