The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: heres my car an what ive done

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 79 of 79
    You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    I think a different color instead of black splatter on the wheels wouldve been better. Then it doesnt look like dirt...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Maybe but green an black matches my theme throu put the whole cause..... Green an red look like fucking xmas

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    That car brought me back memories...in a negative way.
    gotta love that car lmaoo

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    Maybe but green an black matches my theme throu put the whole cause..... Green an red look like fucking xmas
    Orange maybe?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Yea may looked good lol I'm doing some rims purple an hot pink :-) an hood for my car lol....

I got an idea...paint the whole rim and center caps green but there is a groove on your rims. Paint the middle of the groove black all the way down to the center cap. and I think those caps have a raised part in the middle...make that black. That might help cuz the splatter aint working for your wheels buddy

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

something like this would be cool with galanttunner, G rim, DOHCstunner....wuth fulll jdm bodys. Even then, the car would have to be a color like burnt pearl escent ornage or that rainbow illuminecent color shtuff
    It looks cool and great idea, but imo it makes the wheels look dirtys all the time...paint your car white, might turn out better then:D

I put the cb5 lip On my 7ga bumper an idk lol Looks weird maybe cuz was lil to dark I'll see 2morrow ..... Pics in my fb an will be up soon

sry for the pics i loaded them from my iphone to the page =(... fail lol

I'd say get black couplings for that intercooler piping. Make it a little less noticeable. Well for me I am all about having stuff there that you cant see...sleeper mode. Your car black or dark green?

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

use to be green then got hit plus clear coat was gone.... so i painted it black..

Hey Justin.... it's your car boosted? or do you just have the FMIC for show only?
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm................. x2
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

Car was boosted then got n a crash had sale things right now reboostin so I will post up pics win I am done I sold thy fmic about 1-2 yrs ago...

why

I needed the money cause I also on the same day of my accident I lost my good paying job on some bs :-(

To me car looks good and i like the splater effect.
    Btw i feel sorry for that guys green/purple 8g i feel embarrassed he carries that flag there...

i am in love with what u did under the hood

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234