The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: green paint!!!

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

green paint!!!

hey is there any place i can get the green stock paint for a 98... hopefully the kind that sprays, not the small bottle with the little brush ?? i was thinking of makin my own lip and painting it green...i hope i dont have to buy alot of the little bottles from the dealer :x
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    maz spray painted his m3 spoiler the same green color as his car. it turned out pretty good and matched the car really nicely. almost looks like a pro did it
    7g for life!

what brand was it ???

paintscratch.com or try duplicolor at ur local auto parts store

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

koo thanks!!!

I did a mix of Plastikote colors, and I got lucky. In certain lights, you can see the difference, but I'm not too woried @ the moment. But for my bumper, I'm going to Dupli-color for their matched paint.

Their code for it is 01201
    Mitsu code is G56

First one: Red 88 - 245whp/312wtq - HIN: Nightshift - Chicago '07 WINNER
    Second one: Durban 88 - Buckskin - SHP - Auto - Sold to more capable hands
    Next one: White 84 flatty - t3/t4 - VELNAS - More to come

"...Remember: Don't crush 'em, restore 'em!"

Call some local auto paint shops. Typically they can mix some up for you and put it in a spray can. I have had it done before for my old car and it worked like a charm. You will need your paint code though (found in the door jam)
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

if i go to the paint shop how much would it cost me for about umm 12 ounces.... pretty much the size of a can of soda??? i dont think imma need that much i think.........