The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Allow me to re introduce myself!!!!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Showing results 121 to 140 of 211
    Quote Originally Posted by mrg7243 View Post
    EVO ecu?? hahah, when you getting the lip back on??
    I'll NEVER TELL!!!! LOL
    And as soon as i get all the maintainence stuff out of the way that is next

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Niiiicceee! Lol! Looks good, Im sure it'll sound great too.
    Aiming to get this done tomorrow morning! :)

Uptade~~
    So after much BS and fighting and almost towing it to mitsubishi i took it back home and did some critical thinking and figured it was the TPS that was seriously just going bad. went to the yard today with Blackheart and got some stuff........again after much trial and tribulation LOL
    Had the new tps and was going to go put it it and first thing i do is go to undo the bolts that hold the tb cable and what do i see? no effing ground cable.......WTF? how could i forget to connect the ground cable? seriously.....ever since i STARTED tearing into my car i have never forgotten ONCE to hook up the ground on the throttle cable bolt. OH WAIT.....I didnt forget at all. The tuning shop un bolted them and left them that way.....ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

So guess what? no more. I'm doing my tuning from now on. I'll go dyno when i want numbers and make adjustments where needed and tune it for how i want it setup! Matt and I are doubling up on this and gonna make some numbers!
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    ^WOW! That sucks! Good to hear that you got it up and running again :)
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Yeah it sucked big ones. Annoyed greatly with them.

Took her to get the exhaust done and she's all finished!!!
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    lemme see her ass!!!

never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    lemme see her ass!!!
    LMAO! Perv!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

some quick pics!
    They were freaking tards and didnt line it up properly. its not fully straight and that sort of thing annoys me. AND they only put one hanger on the muffler.....IDIOTS so it sways and hits my bumper. GAWD i hate not being able to watch these idiots cause i have to go to work. Going back monday and making them fix it ALL.

Also got new gauges! :)
    Last edited by Ivory8g; 12-11-2010 at 11:19 PM
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

PROSPORT FTW! um whats with that big shadow on the quater panel.... looks like someone made a kickball haul ass into the side of your car..

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

That would be an ugly ass dent! LMAO.

So yeah muffler definitely has to break in. The more i drive it the better it sounds.....once it breaks in fully i will get a video!
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

I'm glad she is up and running again bro!
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

she looks good. The muffler looks like it is pointing downwards abit.
    Who made you a-pillar pods??? I like those pro-sport guages, i have some autometer but i dont like the way they look entirely

Glad she's up and running too! And yeah its all sorts of off. The apillar is a universal :)
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Looks good. Yeah I never like to leave my car to get parts put on. My mechanics prob hate me bcz I go on my off day and stay there and watch them from start to finish. There always like:
    "Ok well we'll call you in an hour or so when its done." Then I say "Naw thats ok you dont have to call me bcz I'll be right here, and cant drive anywhere without my car and noone's coming to pick me up :)"
    In turn majority of the time my car is done right the first time, and its done on-time. Otherwise they might let the car sit all day and be like "Oh we couldnt finish it today we'll get it done 2mrw."
    FUUUUUUGGGG U! Gimme my shit now! LOL!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Looking good bro! Too bad someone tried to poke her in the ass lmao :p

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Car looks great!! I love the off set on those wheels

Looks good. Yeah I never like to leave my car to get parts put on. My mechanics prob hate me bcz I go on my off day and stay there and watch them from start to finish. There always like:
    "Ok well we'll call you in an hour or so when its done." Then I say "Naw thats ok you dont have to call me bcz I'll be right here, and cant drive anywhere without my car and noone's coming to pick me up :)"
    In turn majority of the time my car is done right the first time, and its done on-time. Otherwise they might let the car sit all day and be like "Oh we couldnt finish it today we'll get it done 2mrw."
    FUUUUUUGGGG U! Gimme my shit now! LOL!
    Lmao yeah well ima be watchin they ass like a hawk tomorrow i got all day. thats the only reason i had to leave. lazy mutha $#%#
    I'ma be there bright and early at 7:30 waiting for their ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Corey2kG View Post
    Looking good bro! Too bad someone tried to poke her in the ass lmao :p
    Thanks!! It was Emerson.....he gets excited sometimes LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Gtorque View Post
    Car looks great!! I love the off set on those wheels
    Thanks homie! :)
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

LIVID RIGHT NOW..
    Letter i wrote to the corporate office. they have no idea who they just gave half assed work. I wont stop until i get every dime back. so pissed right now its not even funny. I refuse to make a scene in the store because i deal with that everyday and it gets nowhere. However i WILL DEMOLISH their reputation, I WILL tell everyone under the SUN about their HORRIBLE work. I WILL make their life a living HELL until I get vindication!

"I am PISSED! brought in my $250 muffler to get put on my custom system pay $190 and get CRAP back! I asked for it to be put on a certain way and for it to look a certain way. Come back and it is not done anywhere CLOSE to where i asked it. I try and get over it when i pick it up and drive it to work and home and i hear knocking. the muffler is hitting my bumper. OK. stuff happens no biggie. I get hom look at it and see and UGLY weld along the side of my muffler that is visible a mile away. seriously? SERIOUSLY? I take it back in bright and early monday after living with the obnoxious knocking all of sunday and try to tell the man behind the counter what is going on and HE SHRUGS ME OFF! like im picky or something? REALLY?? I bring in my expensive sport muffler you jack it up and do a half done job on my car and im being PICKY? the welder was coming it at 8:30 I sit and wait patiently for an hour while he comes in. I see them pull in my car. ok. i expect them to bring me in so i can tell the welder whats going on and what i wanted it to look like. nothing. I hear them tell him about the bumper and how it was hitting? ok what about how i wanted it to look? I ring the bell and get a person to come out and ask if i can go in the back to tell the welder whats going on. i go in and wait at my car for about five minutes as the welder comes up and says ok so ill weld another hanger in the back and should stop the side to side motion and should be thirty minutes or so. I say ok great thanks but there were a few more things i noticed. it was off center, it wasnt done the way i asked or you mocked up and the hanger was welded so everyone could see and was sloppily placed on the mufflers original weld. I then told him about how another store in arkansas took my other car and the same muffler and lined the hanger along the side so it wasnt visible at least. What does he do? look at me like im being picky and say well i'll see what i can do about the hanger and try to clean it up. THATS IT?! what about all the other things? LAZY! just didnt want to correct his cruddy work. He put another hanger in SHAVED off the hanger that was so ugly and ruined the beautiful welds from the factory on the muffler. $190 wasted for CRAP WORK. $250 HKS muffler WASTED cause of somebodies CRAP WORK who doesnt want to listen and doesnt care and wants to decide how MY exhaust should look. I want my money back AND a new muffler back. HORRIBLE WORK. I'm never going back to this location. I've taken several of my cars to meineke to get exhaust done and this time killed it. NEVER AGAIN! I never got loud, never was demeaning, I just wanted quality work. I refuse to settle for half-assed work on my car. "
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

blue8g
    Damn dude. Hope you get your money back

That's the worst. This kind of stuff that people do at these independent shops make technicians look like scumbags. It's mad easy to weld on a muffler correctly idk why some people choose to do the bare minimum. I hope you get compesated Marc. I would be livid as well if some jack ass welded a shitty weld on my NEW HKS muffler.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Fawk I'd be pissed too! Thats why I stick with my "Mom and Pop" places and give the finger to chains like Meineke and PepBoys etc.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Mhmm corporate emailed me back. Them sum beeches are gonna get it. Haha fags. Pardon my French
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast