The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A few pics from this weekend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 23
    Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar

A few pics from this weekend

Would have taken more but my camera started acting stupid.

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

A few from Steve

Quote Originally Posted by B19WHEELS View Post
    Me and Nick at Import Showdown yesterday..,

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Nice pix. What kind of event was this?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

It was drag racing
    dustin's 9.8 run
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7qCVBHR0q0
    Last edited by njjfudge; 11-14-2010 at 08:20 PM

wow both cars look great! the rims look a little big on the silver car but everything else looks good.

Btw thats one fast eclipse!

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    wow both cars look great! the rims look a little big on the silver car but everything else looks good.

Btw thats one fast eclipse!
    The wheels are big on the silver,lmao!!
    We flex big wheels alot,guess its a down south thing????
    Oh well the wheels fit with the propaganda..

The rims are TOO big IMO

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by njjfudge View Post
    looks sad =[

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

rims go with the size of the front bumper. If the sides/bumper were bigger the rims would fit in better. both cars look great buy the way, represent!

Imo when having big bumpers/body kit wheels should be bigger too.I dislike seeing gs with 17/18s on a body kit wheels look to small.
    Last edited by Exhaust power; 11-15-2010 at 12:37 PM

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust power View Post
    rims go with the size of the front bumper. If the sides/bumper were bigger the rims would fit in better. both cars look great buy the way, represent!

Imo when having big bumpers/body kit wheels should be bigger too.I dislike seeing gs with 17/18s on a body kit wheels look to small.
    U get the concept myfriend,sometime i wish others would!!

U get the concept myfriend,sometime i wish others would!!
    There are some who cannot afford bigger wheels so they have to use what they have or what money can buy. And then you got some who cannot tell the difference between the two.

im really feeling those Mirages/Colts, what where they running? any vids of them?

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    There are some who cannot afford bigger wheels so they have to use what they have or what money can buy. And then you got some who cannot tell the difference between the two.
    I dont have a problem with peoples wheel size. We all buy what we like to go on our cars.Speaking of which some members have been talking about me and njjfudge wheels being too big for a while now. But it dont hurt me none i do things for reason..
    I cant run 17s on my car because my front bumper is too big and will drag the ground with my car height.. Sorry if ridin 20s make it seem like im rich!!

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    looks sad =[
    It's a reflection shot in my side mirror. Think the mirror distorted it a little.

Quote Originally Posted by xd_01 View Post
    im really feeling those Mirages/Colts, what where they running? any vids of them?
    The red one had one good run then broke.
    The gray on was having problems with DSM-link most of the day. After they were sorted out it had a few good runs, but I deleted the video by accident.

Did someone say they were broke?!?!?!

I dont have a problem with peoples wheel size. We all buy what we like to go on our cars.Speaking of which some members have been talking about me and njjfudge wheels being too big for a while now. But it dont hurt me none i do things for reason..
    I cant run 17s on my car because my front bumper is too big and will drag the ground with my car height.. Sorry if ridin 20s make it seem like im rich!!
    Every1 has their own opinion. 20" on a G is in my oppinion too fuckin big. Somethings kinda off

I am not criticizing your style just your judgment...IF you run 17s you will run the proper size tires to be the same diameter as stock just like with the 20s you had to get the right tire to accommodate bigger wheels do not equal larger circumference unless you get improper sized tires which you can get on any wheel so yeah poor argument for wearing 20s.

If you are running recommended upsize fitment (225/30-20) your diameter is 25.3 my diameter right now on 225/45-17 is 25.0 if I put 235/45-17 my diameter would be the same 25.3 and fitting 235/45-17 is not a hard job.

Both cars look good by the way and love the fail to launch on the second video.
    Last edited by 03-Galant-ES; 11-16-2010 at 09:05 AM

[QUOTE=03-Galant-ES;630701]I am not criticizing your style just your judgment...IF you run 17s you will run the proper size tires to be the same diameter as stock just like with the 20s you had to get the right tire to accommodate bigger wheels do not equal larger circumference unless you get improper sized tires which you can get on any wheel so yeah poor argument for wearing 20s.

If you are running recommended upsize fitment (225/30-20) your diameter is 25.3 my diameter right now on 225/45-17 is 25.0 if I put 235/45-17 my diameter would be the same 25.3 and fitting 235/45-17 is not a hard job.

I know wheels and tires, infact i sell some almost everyday.. Im sorry that i can and like to ride skinny tires. If 17's are some members flavor then fine but.... You wont catch me riding 17's cuase there too small!!! So from now on remember when me or Njjfudge post up pics of our cars YOU WILL SEE BIG WHEELS ON OUR CARS! The comments wont make me down size,lmao!!Seems like some member are hating to me. Nobody ever says anything about Cali,Reelax or Ceesee big wheels(our overall diameters are the same)
    Man,this wheel topic is old,lol and im used to seeing the small jabs some member give to others for thinking out the box..I dont like some peoples wheels on here but i dont go talking about the wheels(i give props or say nothing at all).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast