The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cannot find Auxiliary Audio Input

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 24

Icon5 Cannot find Auxiliary Audio Input

I cannot find the Auxiliary Audio Input on my 2010 Galant. I think it is the base edition, I got it on Ebay. I read in several places that every 2010 should have the Auxiliary Audio Input but I cannot find it on mine. Any ideas?

Check this picture out. This should be where it is -

which radio do u have? built in rockford with climate control, or double din deck? what year did u take the radio from?
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Here are a couple of pictures I took. I guess I don't have the input. Strange because I thought that was standard.

you got the CAR on ebay or the radio?... Look at your driver door sticker and tell us what trim and production date the car is

y does the galant have the old interior my mom had a endever with that setup it didnt have the aux input i think it was an 05 or 06 though

rocgalant
    I'm thinking along the same line as Jueiaire. You should make sure it's a '10. My '09 didn't come with the AUX input but it would be in the bottom right corner of the console. Should be pretty clear if you do have it. Good luck

It was made in Jan 2010. Not sure how to see the trim level But the person on Ebay said it's an FE. But I cannot find much about that trim level.
    Last edited by mcrendog; 11-18-2010 at 09:32 PM

http://media.mitsubishicars.com/chan...9-13fb4b0dc771

Mitsubishi Introduces Revised 2010 Galant Line, Including The Updated And Value Packed SE Model
    Thu, Oct 01, 2009 - CYPRESS, Calif. - Add to Basket Remove from Basket printer friendly Featuring expressive styling and advanced user technology, the Mitsubishi Galant sets a new standard for value and reliability.

The 2010 Galant line is different for a reason with two distinct trim levels, both feature-packed to provide the premium value that midsize buyers are looking for. The Galant is available in ES and SE trims, both powered by an efficient 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine. The MIVEC four-cylinder engine has been revised for the 2010 model year and now shows an improved highway fuel economy rating of 30 MPG. All 2010 Galant models come standard with a four-speed Sportronic® automatic transmission. Also standard is a host of handling aids for improved driver control during all situations, including anti-lock brakes (ABS) with electronic brake-force distribution (EBD), traction control (TCL), and Active Stability Control (ASC).

For 2010, the Galant SE comes standard with the Navigation & Rear Camera package. Adding value to the SE's already impressive list of features, this package includes a 7-inch LCD touch panel Mitsubishi multi communication system with DVD-based navigation. Also included in the package are Mitsubishi Diamond Lane Guidance and a rearview back up camera system.

The Galant midsize sedans, along with the Eclipse coupe and Eclipse Spyder sports models and the Endeavor crossover SUV, are all built in the Mitsubishi manufacturing plant in Normal, Ill. One of the industry's most flexible assembly plants, the Mitsubishi manufacturing facility is proudly celebrating its 22nd anniversary of vehicle production in 2010.

According to this you do not have a 2010 SE, you should have a navi with back up camera standard and the navi comes with the aux for the ipod control.
    Last edited by jubeiaire; 11-18-2010 at 09:16 PM

edit,

Any more pics of the car? Doesnt look like you have an inputjack, u sure its an SE? have a link to the auction? Would have thought se comes in the leather package.

edit,

looks like u have an ES.... you would have automatic climate control and by your pic its only manual, another clue is your shift knob... it should be leather wrapped
    Last edited by krazienluv10; 11-18-2010 at 09:24 PM

Does your interior look like this

or like this?

It's an FE, sorry for the typo. I cannot find anything on the FE.

if you dont look like 2nd picture then you dont have an SE. and if you dont have Auxilory you dont have 2010...........

you have an ES

sorry bro....

Quote Originally Posted by krazienluv10 View Post
    you have an ES

sorry bro....
    DUDE im losing my mind....im on 23 different mitsu dealer sites and i cant find a single FE but when i google it i find a bunch on used car lots, craigslist, and Ebay.......Has the world gotten so fucked up we can just make up Badge Letters and they become offficial??????

And sorry to add more bad news.....You have an 09 prebuilt 2010 release if you dont have the Aux.........

I know! I'm frustrated too. I researched this beforehand and could not find anything on the FE. I know that the car was a fleet vehicle for Enterprise. It got into an accident on the first rental only 5 days after it came from the factory. This FE seems like a model made for fleets??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast