The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Best Spark Plugs

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Best Spark Plugs

I know what's recommended for the G, but what's the best we can get? I'm starting to make it a annual replacement and I put the standard NGK plugs in this time last year. I know there is a better NGK plug. What do you guys use? I heard of the E3s or whatever but don't know if it's worth it.

If it ain't broke, i'm still fixin' it.

dude theres no need to start a new thread for something that was discussed tens of times before. the information is there just SEARCH
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

I'm currenty on my Blackberry and search is harder. Sorry guys, I'll keep looking. Thanks.

if you are not going FI or nitrous, the stock plugs are your best bet. there are no significant gains from going w/ more expensive plugs unless you need to because of heavy engine mods.

I did some more searching, you're right. That's what I did when I first got the car. My real question now is if the V-Power ones are worth it. Thanks though.

No they aren't. Just use basic NGK plugs.
    - Nick, 94 Galant ES - 4G64 DOHC Turbo AWD, E3-16G & Manifold, 780cc inj, fmic, DS-MAP Speed Density

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge..." - Charles Darwin

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Thousands of 8Gs and 3Gs came off the factory floor with certain plugs in them - for a reason.

OEM.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.