The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Signature Rules

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

New Signature Rules

Just wanted to give everyone heads up... some of you have had questionable signatures and for the most part alot of the community view the forums at work. Now I like to look at a nice rack myself but for the greater good we have to change these NWS signatures to Work Safe! So here are the new rules. You can find them here too: Click Here

General Rules
    * Signature images cant be more than 468 pixels wide by 150 pixels tall.
    * All pictures need to be work safe... use some common sense here... if you wouldn't show the picture to your kids or your mom it probably does not belong in your signature.
    * No advertising or linking to other sites.
    * You can have no more then 50 text characters in your signature. We do not need whole stories in your sig.
    * Mod/Admin reserve the right to delete any signature without notice if these rules are not being followed.
    So I would like to give everyone a couple of days before we start sending out pm's for everyone to adjust there sigs. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Id like to add that we are not going to babysit you guys on the size please use some common sense when making your sigs, if you have to adjust the siz a little bit to make it look right that's fine, but keep it as close as possible and within reason......

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Just wanted to give everyone heads up again... it has been over a month since the new signature rules... the sig police will start policing and just start deleting sigs that do not follow the rules... so if you start seeing your sigs just gone you know why...

Just giving you guys heads up... been noticing the new sigs and thank you to everyone who adjusted there sigs but one thing I have been seeing is still way to many text characters in sigs...

* You can have no more then 50 text characters in your signature. We do not need whole stories in your sig.
    So please adjust your sigs because the sig police will be roaming around for the next couple of days...

Bump...

Sig police is roaming again... 1st offense is a change of sig... 2nd offense is a infraction... 3rd will be a warning...

Fair is fair and we can not play favorites so if you see your sig changed you know why...