The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: color schemes

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

color schemes

So with the tranny/engine/frame swap/mods almost done i have to start thinking bout color schemes. for body im thinking of getting this color on my G

with a blackleather/blueblack carbon interior accented by back carbon and solid blue trims.
    my engine bay will be BlackChrome/BlueChrome

Heres a test of my heads
    With flash from camera

without flash from camera

with h1 Hid's turned on

please leave positive opinions/critisisim.
    Im not asking for opinons on wether or not i should have halos of if halos are stupid-do you really think im going to return them cause you dont like halos, really ? really?-....i dont want bitching about the cost of custom changing the color of my car. PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME ITS A WASTE OF MONEY OR WILL COST TO MUCH. ive gone through 2 custom bumpers for this car that nobody else has had, on top of my perfectly color matched rims. cost isnt my concern.
    Thank you for looking and helping in the decision process, May the gods bless you with wonderfull sex tonight and all forthcoming days.

that color looks sweet i say go for it. but i would lock my car up after a paint job like that lol. I say just dont go too crazy on the blue in the inside you'll stop liking it after a wile. And the red halos look mean i want to do something like that just with out the halos. people will soon know to switch lanes when they see my g death stare in their mirror lol.

are you using them leds?

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

the blue inside will only be on trim and in the black/blue carbon/kevlar fabric....so moslt black interior with blue accent. Yeah i put the ones with the three bulbs in the single bulb ones werent as bright.

Ok I'm not doging you but is the red legal? They do look good and I like the paint color alot. I think the blue carbon intirior will look good as well. I wish that I could get some halos but I have a 7g:(

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

they are legal for a few reasons. they are factory installed in direct replacement equipment. they do not strobe. they dont change the output color of my headlights. if i had custom made them or ordered custom made heads then then id be in the loophole of DOT rules on altering equipment. however if you pay the extra money to have daily drive showcar insurance then you bypass the loophole. My insurance changes to that the day i call them and say the car is now road ready , they come inspect it for carshow mods, make an itemized list with photos for coverage and print my new cards. i payed my increase in advance. Military insurance rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just an idea of what the car might look like (since the color is close although the color u posted is darker/more pearl):

MASKEN

GOOSEY2099

its kinda like goosey add candy pearls remove high gloss, however i found some paint in the garage and i kinda got a hard on when i sprayed it. i sprayed it on my starter to cover up the ugly rustand it came out all smexy. ill post up a pic later. i see if i can have it put in gallon sizes or get a paint company to reproduce the color.

Experienced TGC Member 99galantES's Avatar
    that is a nice color and thats weird i know those aint jdm heads but i have my H1 in the inside

heres the Color that almost made me nut myself.....after further thought i wont paint the whole car this color but rather use it as accents like on rims and such.

that looks like the color of my car. bright silver w/ a blue pearl... mercedes diamond silver pearl metallic:

its more blue than the pics show, i was thinking if i didnt go with the original blue ideah that id redo my original Mitsu H32 titaniumpearl and add royal blue pearl to it. do like a 5/1 ratio so the blue shines from direct light and at angles

I like your ideas of the 1st blue and interior and those red halos look bad ass I want to do something like Dat on mine.