The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: IS this an 8G, and if so...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiller)</div><div class='quotemain'>looks like a MOMO sterring wheel too... </div>

don't worry...it is...and it has an airbag too

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

How come the rest of the world has better Galants then ours. Not saying that ours are shit but compared to those of the world well...............

:blue:
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gizmo)</div><div class='quotemain'>How come the rest of the world has better Galants then ours. Not saying that ours are shit but compared to those of the world well...............

:blue:</div>

cuz cuz mitsu said "screw u US with your emissions laws and make your own cars"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gizmo)</div><div class='quotemain'>How come the rest of the world has better Galants then ours. Not saying that ours are shit but compared to those of the world well...............</div>

Either consumers are able to pay for it there or those cars are still profitable to sell with all those features put in b/c of exchange rate or something.

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

J. T. Z.
    Isn't the first pic the same one that DangerDan is getting through Ebodykit for $500? Check his post on this cuz I think it is. To answer the question on why JDM galants are soo much nicer than ours. It's simple, they like to keep all of the good cars to themselves! Once and awhile they throw us a bone with the watered down versions. I wish I lived overseas just for the cars!

Tiller
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(J. T. Z.)</div><div class='quotemain'>Isn't the first pic the same one that DangerDan is getting through Ebodykit for $500? </div>

uhhm, no i don't think so... that kti is <span style='color:yellow'>FUGLY...!</span>

chibisak
    that red galant is VR4 HKDM HK Version
    Owners name is Ivan.

And the lancer side banner is just about 70bucks...

[quote=Tiller]
    Quote Originally Posted by J. T. Z.
    Isn't the first pic the same one that DangerDan is getting through Ebodykit for $500?
    uhhm, no i don't think so... that kti is <span style='color:yellow'>FUGLY...!</span>

Actually, it is just about the same thing. The only difference is the fog light holes and the bottom edge seems a little thicker, but what would be so hard about getting that bumper to fit the U.S. spec? It's just like trying to get the Erebuni front ends to fit. If you got the bumper from that red Galant, then you could get that lip.

VR-4 front bumper

VR-M front bumper

The VR-M bumpers are the ones that www.ebodykit.com sells and the kit that I'm getting, but they list it as a VR-4 kit. I'm almost positive that it is from a VR-M instead.

79erSST
    Hello...........

This is a German Galant Tuning Page..........

CLICK HERE

Nice Front Lip and Side skirts for my Galant. This coust around 612 Euro. 1Euro=1$ ???

http://www.giacuzzo.com/picsMitsubishi/Gal...nt_S_Master.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 79erSST
    Hello...........

This is a German Galant Tuning Page..........

CLICK HERE

Nice Front Lip and Side skirts for my Galant. This coust around 612 Euro. 1Euro=1$ ???

http://www.giacuzzo.com/picsMitsubis...t_S_Master.jpg
    son of a bitch...the galant has that many ground effects options. im 100% sure we passed 20 different types of front ends...next goal is 30. haha

but yea 1 EUR = 0.981114 USD so thats pretty close.

79erSST
    son of a b..????? ok, thats not fine but well done.

its very hard to get addon kits for the galant in german. the car is not so popular like vw, opel, bmw and mercedes. for this cars give it over 100 tuners here.

greetings. the son of a b........... ok, well done

Quote Originally Posted by firespirit
    No the one David and I are getting is a little different, the original pic on there site was that style. Now its a little different, but I like the new one better. Hey David any word on your kit?
    Any day now and I should have it. The kit was already shipped out from Cali, but I have no idea how long it will take to get to me in New York.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12