The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What can be done with this engine? Any suggestions?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 45

What can be done with this engine? Any suggestions?

Guys looking up to modifying my engine...and I'm quite new to engine mods so am asking for your opinions.. :)

here is my engine

any suggestions is very much appreciated.

Tnx :)
    Relax...

Experienced TGC Member
    Dohc swap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol..........

hehehe ok... :) any other?
    Relax...

Nos

I'm not too familiar with your engine type. But it looks like some of the 3000gt parts will fit!

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

6a12 dohc...cold air intake, headers, 50 shot nos
    94 Galant GS: 4G67 head, 1G IM, Evo 8 TB, DeltaCam 272/264 Cams, Test Pipe, OE Avenger V6 60mm catback w/muffler, modified Outlander header, DIY COP setup, B/S delete, 315cc injectors, AEM UEGO WBO2, Black case 3G ECU

1994 GS FYI
    DSM/CSM Manuals

there is more of an aftermarket for those...google aftermarket parts for a 6A12. We dont have those for our galants....we got shafted so we may not be too much help

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

redo all seals and gaskets :)

give it to me for a project

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Yeah this is a real project for me. yes i will redo all the seals and gaskets and i will put a cold air intake and headers... planning to change engine tho maybe in the next couple of months looking at a 4g63t... :)
    Relax...

Boost it! I'd keep it and boost that shit over dropping in a 4 banger. But thats just me

turbo? why u want a 4g63t, dont get more power if put a turbo in your engine?

-Mitsubishi Galant LS 1994 a/t [ SOLD ]

wait wait wait............ HOLD THE MOTHER FUCKING FONE... v6 in a 7g? STOCK... ? wtf? i thought was just 4g63 an 4g64? ones in USA are stock 4g64 SOHC an rare DOHC... is it FWD? i say KEEP the V6 dohc an boost that monster... i know my car is quick sohc 2.4l... i was boosted an i was taking egs an eks left an right =)..... but now im na =(..... but yea thats not stock here in the lame ass USA... whats ur engine code?

i say also ship me ur car... an ill have fun here on the streets with it lol.......

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
    Boost it! I'd keep it and boost that shit over dropping in a 4 banger. But thats just me
    hmm... yeah... I might just do that... tnx man. :)
    Relax...

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    wait wait wait............ HOLD THE MOTHER FUCKING FONE... v6 in a 7g? STOCK... ? wtf? i thought was just 4g63 an 4g64? ones in USA are stock 4g64 SOHC an rare DOHC... is it FWD? i say KEEP the V6 dohc an boost that monster... i know my car is quick sohc 2.4l... i was boosted an i was taking egs an eks left an right =)..... but now im na =(..... but yea thats not stock here in the lame ass USA... whats ur engine code?

yes sir.. stock fresh off the dealership way back in 94 hehe. :) yes its FWD.. yeah i think i'm just gonna keep it and put a turbo... its a 6a12 V6 24V DOHC
    Relax...

ooo nice yea u have EDM front an guess JDM lol..... i have USDM man... i dont like that front much round fogs get me lol

yeah the rest of the world got the good shit...we got all the crappy engines. Well...ok....not exactly crappy but weak sauce compared to what else was out there. The 6A12TT would have been such a PIMP engine here in the states. Why we constantly get shafted on the good shit I will never know

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
    yeah the rest of the world got the good shit...we got all the crappy engines. Well...ok....not exactly crappy but weak sauce compared to what else was out there. The 6A12TT would have been such a PIMP engine here in the states. Why we constantly get shafted on the good shit I will never know

hmm.. maybe because of existing restrictions I guess? I heard that some states in America even prohibit car mods like lowering ride heights and stuff... I dnt know if that's true tho... is it?
    Relax...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast