The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: front bumper options.. an sides

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 31

front bumper options.. an sides

okay im so confused... on what to do for front... i love the 7ga front an 7gb but the 7ga front looks so ugly with a lip... but i am trying it anyways once i have free time an pics up soon... but i want 7gb front...... I LOVE the diamond star edition front idk anyone in GA has one... =( i need lights also... anyone know where i can get some OEM fogs for my 7ga bumper?

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    My boy caught hell selling his diamond edition bumper a few months ago. I like the 7gb bumper with a lip best. Keep you eyes open for some 7ga fogs they pop up from time to time. You might come across a set at pull-a-part soon.

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

i did for 7gb but none on 7ga i know one person in GA was selling his but he wanted 300 to much for me to much for a bumper that is a 7ga an 7gb combination with a lip lol......... i want 7gb with lip but ima try c what the 7ga looks like with the lip sense i have it an not 7gb seeing IM BROKE cause someone stole my shit at work.... bitch fuckers

haha, wish are the 7ga and the 7gb O_O?

-Mitsubishi Galant LS 1994 a/t [ SOLD ]

I still say the 7G A > 7G B. What I wanted to do, but I dont think is possible, is do a hybrid bumper. Try to modify the 7Gb bumper to fit like a 7G A. I like the lower air inlets on the b but the overall look of the a...if that makes sense! LOL

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Interesting...that could look good if done right. I personaly like the 7ga vent style, so would need to incorporate the 7gb lower section.

^^^Thats exactly what I was talking about. But it would be easier to try to modify the 7GB bumper to fit the 7GA grills...I think. With the grills on the B sitting so far forwar I am not sure it would actually work...just a thought for now

I have a 7gb bumper sitting in my garage. I will have to do some side by side comparisons and play with PhotoShop a little bit. I think it could work out.

evil they have a bumper the diamond star edition is what u want... it fits like the 7ga with the center an has the bottom of the 7gb bumper with a lip... i want that bumper.... my plans are when im able is 7gb bumper cut center off put chickn wire in middle with mitu logo behind it =).... here is something for u evil.......
    my front before boost 7ga

an here 98mgalants front hope he dont get mad

here is the Diamond star edition front

i love the diamond star edition =) its sexy with the JDM sides

no I know about that one...I dont want a JDM bumper because you cant use a crash bar with it. But that is a sexy bumper no doubt. I kinda like the VR4 bumper a little better though...dont know why! LOL

is that one with the circle fogs? an well lol to each his own... lol... i want that bumper so bad but 300 bucks try again lol.......

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    i still have the Erubini front and back bumper for sale 200 bux for the both
    7G bodykit

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Vr4 front is still the best bumper option.

Sent from my Emotionless beast of a Epic using Tapatalk

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

i never seen it i dont think... does anyone have Pics Of it???

My sig?

This is what mine looks like kind of a shitty pic though

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

I like it I just dnt like the circle fogs :-( clean but fogs always get me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    Vr4 front is still the best bumper option.

according to? how bad did you hack it to fit that intercooler?

everyone talks about the stupid 7G-A bumper. look at the sickest 7G's, they are either JDM or 7G-B bumpers/lips.

i would of stayed with my 7G-B bumper and added a lip. i actually had bought 4-g-rims lip for it. but then it got wreched and i had the money to get my Diamond edition. With the diamond edition i never have to worry about loosing the lip, and i can fit a 3" intercooler behind it with very little modification.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

I like my 7ga bumper I also like 7th with some mods to it. Vr4 idk sorta like it but fogs turn me away... I love the JDM an the diamond front but I am going with 7ga bumper with a lip I'm going to make sure this fucker stays on lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast