The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: front bumper options.. an sides

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    I agree the diamond is the best looking bumper. I would love to have one for my car. It would be nice to come up with a way to make the 7ga bumper look good. It would be a cheaper way for me since I have both 7ga and 7gb bumpers in my garage. And it would be different from everyone else.

Well I have idea what I want my 7th bumper to look like I
    Gunna stick with my 7ga ATM with custom lip sorta like urs..... I wanta c if the 98 integra lip fits or any other... But I am getting JDM or diamond edition just to have n my collection of options lol....

Unless you have seen the vr4 front in person you can not talk bad about I and it don't matter to me ho much I had to cut out of it to fit my 3.5" ic because I'm power > looks ne wais and I still love how my car looks. Every time I walk in my garage I look at my car and just smile at how sick it looks even though it does not run right.

Sent from my Emotionless beast of a Epic using Tapatalk

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

im not saying anything bad about it? i like the front... just not the fogs... i seen it in person yrs ago lol... just the fogs kill me lol... but my 3rd fav bumper im goining to mod a 7gb bumper then JDM then Diamond then ill get vr4 but step by step lol

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    Unless you have seen the vr4 front in person you can not talk bad about I and it don't matter to me ho much I had to cut out of it to fit my 3.5" ic because I'm power > looks ne wais and I still love how my car looks. Every time I walk in my garage I look at my car and just smile at how sick it looks even though it does not run right.

i'm just proving a point lol. believe it or not i love the vr-4 bumper(bronze and red cars). i think it all depends on what color car you have. the point is the DE requires far less cutting to fit the IC. there was another member who literally had to cut the whole front of the vr-4 bumper. if you were really all about go you wouldn't have even bothered getting it in the first place

each person has their own taste in bumpers, but to say a stock bumper that is so dull and ugly is better looking is crazy. the only downfall of the 7G-B bumper is the stupid grills that bulge out. if it had flat grills it be tits. thats why i got the DE bumper

i actually wish i had the DE with the brush guard

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

The de bumper is cool I was going to buy the one on ebay but don't want to spend the money right now I like it I just have always liked mine and I cougt so much shit for cutting mine up but if you see mine in person I did the best and cleanest job I could with it. Only took out what I needed to, to make it work and I'm happy with it. Plus the projector fogs you get are amazing with 3k hid's......

1996 galant s

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    The de bumper is cool I was going to buy the one on ebay but don't want to spend the money right now I like it I just have always liked mine and I cougt so much shit for cutting mine up but if you see mine in person I did the best and cleanest job I could with it. Only took out what I needed to, to make it work and I'm happy with it. Plus the projector fogs you get are amazing with 3k hid's......

i totally agree man. i didn't like the vr-4 bumper in my color. and yes you didn't hack it up too bad, but still had to go through the trouble. you should of got a smaller intercooler lol. the vr-4 bumper has better fogs for sure

you guys don't even want to know how much my bumper and fogs/grills cost me. i got bent over bad. but the lip on this thing is so freaking hard. any little critters who wander infront of the galant get owned. no joke. those with the DE bumper can speak to how hard the lip is.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Both are solid have you ever taken it off? There is steal behind the thing!!!!!!!

1996 galant s

I want the be bumper is that the same as this? In pic under?

I want front an sides n the 1st pic ab the rear bumper n the 2nd

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    i have the bumpers and the skirts drop me a pm.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Wont let me iPhone fail no signal lol send me pm with pic an price....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12