The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New..Yearly Tail Of The Dragon Meet

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

New..Yearly Tail Of The Dragon Meet

Okay everyone... i am goining to Start up this Yearly meet..... For every year Galant in the SOUTHEAST... an if anyone others want to join you can....... this meet will be held... every Spring.. at the Tail of the Dragon... Location on it will be decided later this yr.... I have my FB in my Sig an will be making a FaceBook page for this event right now.. if anyone wants to add me plz do an tell me who u are so dont ask the stupid question who are u lol..... thank u an this will be update later this week when i research a Location for use for amazing pics...... btw Tail Of The Dargon is no joke lol most turns on one single rd in the USA.....

Dude I'm down.
    -Andrew

So I'm going to revive this. We've been talking and it looks like we might go around the end of July. If we do go who's up for it?

list so far
    Maybe me
    Andrew
    Justin

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

Yea man I'm up still date are either 23 where there is a meet Mitsu take over the dragon or we can meet 30th of july we will have more info later.... Me and matt get the details more fine but lock those days and start saving for gas money lol

Okay me and matt came up with date and time ........ Day July 30th 12pm we will meet at deals gap....... Google location.... So set the day save ur cash and let's get it done....