The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New from north Tx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 23

New from north Tx

Short story, I was in need of a new car, my mom was looking for something newer so i bought her 2000 4cyl and fell in love. I was only looking for something good on gas and reliable that wasn't too old but it has turned into so much more. Its nice to see other people that care more about their Galants than to try cramming chrome 20's on it.
    Chill the fuck up!

Welcome over to TGC hope you stick around so we can have good meets when it warms up agin

I'll hang around for sure. Seems to be a lot of good info here. I'd be down for a road trip back to Dallas just about anytime.
    Chill the fuck up!

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    Welcome

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

Welcome to TGC! Do you have any pics? Glad to see you fell in love =)

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

welcome to TGC, when u get a chance throw up some pics so we see what u working with.
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    What kind of DJ'ing do you do?
    Next to nothing right now. I'm about to buy a new set of turntables so I'm not stuck on friends'. I'm into dubstep and trance mostly but a few friends want to start a Linkin Park style band so I may go that direction.

I'll take some pics after I get it washed but that depends on this lingering hang over If I don't get to it tonight I will tomorrow for sure.
    Chill the fuck up!

Welcome to TGC|
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Riot View Post
    Next to nothing right now. I'm about to buy a new set of turntables so I'm not stuck on friends'. I'm into dubstep and trance mostly but a few friends want to start a Linkin Park style band so I may go that direction.

I'll take some pics after I get it washed but that depends on this lingering hang over If I don't get to it tonight I will tomorrow for sure.

Linkin Park! Do it!

Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Hey man i may be able to get you a turn table depending on what type you want . The place i get all of my car audio stuff from started selling DJ stuff

I'm looking into Pioneer CDJ900's and a Pioneer DJM400. I would go for CDJ800's due to a massive price difference but the 800 was discontinued and I can't find any in Lubbock. Guitar Center can't even order them anymore. I might end up getting Cerrado software and a mixer but I don't like it as much as turntables. Does that shop have a website?

And pics will be up tonight.
    Chill the fuck up!

Here's my Galant. So far all I have done is window tint. I wanted to do some research before I started modding so it's staying like this for a little while.

This was my last DSM. 97 Talon TSI. Forged rods and pistons bored .10 over (due to crank walk), Greddy intake, Greddy hard ic pipe, Greddy bov (forgot exactly which one), Greddy B-spec II ebc, short shifter. I sold it during the build to pick up a 06 Mustang GT but that didn't go as planned.

My first DSM. 98 Eclipse GS. All stock but good for pulling chicks as a 16 year old
    Chill the fuck up!

nice cars too bad u dont gat em still. welcome to tgc.
    !MaD_JaCk!

yea, those cars were clean man. Hope you keep the same plans for the galant. It's no power house but its got a decent pickup.

Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    Welcome 2 TGC!!
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

Welcome To TGC..and the search button is your friend ...

blu3waffleZ
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Riot View Post
    Here's my Galant. So far all I have done is window tint. I wanted to do some research before I started modding so it's staying like this for a little while.

This was my last DSM. 97 Talon TSI. Forged rods and pistons bored .10 over (due to crank walk), Greddy intake, Greddy hard ic pipe, Greddy bov (forgot exactly which one), Greddy B-spec II ebc, short shifter. I sold it during the build to pick up a 06 Mustang GT but that didn't go as planned.

My first DSM. 98 Eclipse GS. All stock but good for pulling chicks as a 16 year old
    Nice tires, Cody >.<

welcome to tgc

The key to Immortality is first living a life worth remembering.

welcome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast