The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What to buy...?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    I just bought the car less than a month ago. I still haven't found a reliable mechanic to work on it.

Get a tune up, tranny flush, oil change, new air filter, clean your engine bay, lettuce see your engine bay, is it clean? Things like this are far more important than the looks of your car. That goes for any motor vehicle, take care of something that needs attention before you upgrade the looks of the vehicle itself. If its been a year since you had a tune up, you should definitely go for one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by ichbindasgehirn View Post
    I just bought the car less than a month ago. I still haven't found a reliable mechanic to work on it.
    Ask around, friends or family in the area, co-workers etc. Ask them where they service their vehicles. Ask someone you think might know about cars. Or go online and im sure you could pull up just about any and every auto mechanic around your area and surrounding areas

Thanks guys for your input. How do you recommend cleaning the engine bay?
    Should I get a new drop in filter or should I replace the whole box with a cone filter?

Wow good input guys I'm thinking about a tune up myself and lowering the front a little later to avoid that damn huge gap
    Bought from crzygtz,deeznutz, dominicano, finald8ta, Galantman03, G-Spot, Isaurio, jonk8123, M-Rod, and specter6633

Dont' keep it stock, turn heads on the block

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4 cyl "Storm"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12