The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 99+ Body Kits

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    noneothathani

99+ Body Kits

Will any of the 99+ Galant Kits Easily fit the 7g Galants? I have a 97 Galant and I was wondering about putting a 8g kit on it without having to go through a lot of trouble (and money) to have it fit.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    well according to edmunds, the 8g and 7g have the exact same wheelbase(103.7) but the width of the 8g is 68.5 and the 7g width is 68.1...i think it is close enough that you could do a small fiberglassing and it would fit. definitely not a direct bolt on though
    7g for life!

if u really want it u can try it. besides getting everythign to line up correctly ur gonna have to make new mounts for the kit, make a smotth transition from the 2 kits. pretty much what im saying is, it doesn't matter if the kit is for a galant, acoord, camry, if it wasn't made for ur exact generation, its not gonna be a slap and paint job...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth)</div><div class='quotemain'>well according to edmunds, the 8g and 7g have the exact same wheelbase(103.7) but the width of the 8g is 68.5 and the 7g width is 68.1...i think it is close enough that you could do a small fiberglassing and it would fit. Â*definitely not a direct bolt on though Â*</div>

We could use the 8G side skirts right? They just have to be installed backwards?
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

Experienced TGC Member
    I considered trying to put the old GDI kit on my 7g. It was just a lip kit kinda thing so I figured I could make it work.... to bad they went outta business
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

oh ima buy those side skirts arent hard to mod as long as its longer then the car.