The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: kkk snowman? is it racist?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

kkk snowman? is it racist?

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    People just need to mind their own business, too many snitches and whistle blowers now in days.
    Last edited by RAZ_76; 12-04-2010 at 12:26 PM

LOL thats awesome! i wouldn't do it, but its a free country.... so by all means go ahead... they said he violated a state law? show me thats what i would say... lol wow..

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Experienced TGC Member
    I dont see how anyone was wrong to complain.

Its no secret about the vile acts the KKK committed. Church bombings. Lynchings. Burning crosses in front of peoples houses. Intimidation. Etc...

There's nothing comical about the KKK. There's nothing light-hearted about what they stand for. I'm just glad to see that there were white people complaining about stuff like this. It's almost reassuring to see because it shows that racism is becoming a thing of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by 6G72Galant View Post
    It's almost reassuring to see because it shows that racism is becoming a thing of the past.
    Not in these neck of the woods.

ya, its racist

Experienced TGC Member 99galantES's Avatar
    Its a lil funny but if I was african american I'd just look at it and laugh idc what race I am racism won't bother me lol

If I make a snow man and paint it black and make it look like Samuel L. Jackson, is that racist?? Hell no, just funny. People just have their heads stuck up their asses now in days. Everything you do is racist. If I go in to the store and don't hold the door for the black people behind me, it's racist. If I don't give the right away to a black family, it's racist...wtf!!?? Grow up people! what happened 400 some years ago had nothing to do with me. Get over it!!! Black people are more racist that any white people I know. That's just my opinion, take it or leave it. We are all racist at some point in our life, stop bullshiting yourselves. Just because you do it behind closed doors, doesn't mean you're not. I'm not talking about KKK racist, just using the N word or the C word. I do.

Racism on any level towards any race is just pure ignorance and IMO these kind of discussions shouldn't be held on the forum... They turn bad real quick...

Topic locked...

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...