The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Not new but disappeared for a long while!

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Icon3 Not new but disappeared for a long while!

Hey guys, I actually totally forgot all about this forum... been a member since 06.

Anyway, the reason for my hiatus was because I had bought a G35 Coupe at the end of 08 and then the galant was gone shortly there after.

I was going through my garage the other day and came across a pair of true JDM VR4 headlights that I never used. Bought them brand new for the galant (8th Gen) and never used em they've been sitting in the boxes they came in for like about 3 years now. Well, obviously I no longer need these and thought I'd revisit this forum to see if anyone wanted em. Low and behold since I never really posted (50 posts required) I cannot make any threads in the for sale forum. That sucks. Looks like I am a noob all over again. Any ideas aside from spamming the forums to reach 50 posts? lol

errr i dunno how much you asking for them and wanna pm me a pic or 2? about the posts i dunno look around at random topics and just post around.
    4g64 dohc turbo 5-speed
    gt30r @20psi stock block,mbc
    2.5" tbe
    evo 8 ecu and maf
    large fmic w/ cx racing intercooler pipes
    wrx injectors @ 100psi fuel pressure

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    welcome back

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

Spamming the forum will get you no where and will probably end up getting you banned which probably won't matter to you anyway... Unless you can get a admin to vouch for you I really doubt you are going to be able to circumvent the system... Best thing for you would be to put them up on eBay...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

or put them on craigslist and someone local might find them.

I've been wanting to pick up a G35 but my gf tells me not to. If I wasnt with her, I'ld probably be in a G35 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    or put them on craigslist and someone local might find them.

I've been wanting to pick up a G35 but my gf tells me not to. If I wasnt with her, I'ld probably be in a G35 right now.
    lol.. Yea man, the G35 is awesome, I always wanted one and took forever to get but I did!

As for the headlights yea I guess that's what I'm gonna have to do. :(