The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Glen burnie area?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 25
    Experienced TGC Member

Glen burnie area?

Anyone up and bored?
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

your always so last minute fred lol

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Proto
    maybe this weekend

the 8g is used for winter storage so its down but im up for something this weekend.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

ISMASG90
    Is anybody ready for a meeting in MD?

After today's snow? heheh. I'll be in.

all the regulars are in. we ain't afraid of no cold.

or snow

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Proto
    or ice

ISMASG90
    or a blizzard... but hey NY's G owners have their meetings, why not us??? Come on!

Quote Originally Posted by ISMASG90 View Post
    or a blizzard... but hey NY's G owners have their meetings, why not us??? Come on!
    if you really want a meet then plan something.

Depending on when you guys meet id be down to come, as long as its not a friday night.

Stays Flossin'

Experienced TGC Member
    My current dilemma, snapped an axle last night making a u-turn -_- Got a flatbed tow truck, got it home, now its sitting in front of the house... Gonna push it into the driveway tomorrow night, replace control arms, axle, raise the car a little bit, take the wheels up and have new tires mounted, throw car back together raise it up a little bit, mount lip and done lol. THEN, we can have a meet haha.
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

ISMASG90
    lol that blows

Shit man, that does suck, get going so we can have this meet haha

Stays Flossin'

Has the idea died again? Which areas are convenient to you guys to meet? Rockville, Silverspring, Baltimore areas? How about we get together and see the Green Hornet? If we go before 12pm we can watch it for $6 at AMC! After the movie we can catch lunch etc on a weekend. What do you guys think?

if someone really wants a meet, pick a time and place and people will come.

ISMASG90
    Pinoyesv6 you sound like you want us to go get you in a limo.... Come on guys its not only about one person planning this. I mean, if we all want a meet then lets plan it together. And -tamim13- Its a good idea Im in, anyone who has different idea is welcomed to share it.

What's up fam, I'm new and it's an old post, but I'm game if ever there's a meet.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Experienced TGC Member
    Mines fixed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast