The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Fog Lights 95 Galant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 32

Fog Lights 95 Galant.

My car has no Fog lights and I Was Wondering what kind of fog lights I Should Put any Ideas. I tried installing some harbor freight ones, but that didn't turn out so good because of the fog light harness that goes to the body of the car.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    find a stock set of 94-96 galant fog lights at a junk yard or something. and dont forget to grab a fog light switch too, all wiring is in cars without them just no switch installed and the connectors tucked away by the radiator

switch is 30 bucks new at a dealer. If you cant find one, i have a few if you are in CT
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Nice i can do that. but was thinking more of a an after market set up. Its kind of hard to find something to cover the space.

Yo...I am in Santa Rosa man...welcome. Trust me go with the stock fogs. I had aftermarkets before but the look of the OEM fogs is so much cleaner than any aftermarket set. With that said I would wire them seperate so they stay on with your high beams. PM me and we'll get in touch....the pic-n-pull in windsor had some 7G's and one had oem fogs. Not sure if they are still there but its worth a shot

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Go OEM; cleaner, easier to install (no extra wiring needed) and they work. I put some after market projector fog lights on one of my cars. I ran seperate wiring for them and a lighted switch (so I'd know if I accidentially flipped them on) to the left of steering wheel.
    If you do go with an aftermarket fog light set, mount it as low and as far forward as possible in the fog light opening. Mine were mounted at the top of opening and from inside the car you can hardly tell when they are on. This is because our cars sit low naturally and the bottom of the bumper cuts off the light at the top. On my car they are basically useless.
    jjj
    98 ES (5 spd), 94 GS (5 spd), 94 ES (rebuilt auto), 92 Toyota 4X4, 81 KZ550 A2, 67 Mercedes 250S, 58 Mercedes 190SL

Ok you guys have convinced me im going to a junk yard today.

nice, if u get one, post pics!

-Mitsubishi Galant LS 1994 a/t [ SOLD ]

I did get a pair at pick n pull next I'm going to install them! Should be nice. Any tips to make the install a bit smoother?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    install is easy. replace the bulbs in them to make sure. then plug them in, bolt them in and put in the fog light switch and be ready for some fogs. now for the fogs to be on the headlights have to be on. you can wire them to a seperate switch if you so desire
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

I think I'll just run them through it's own switch. Now I pulled the fogs off an Eclipse but I'll make it work. The brace fits.

eclipse?

-Mitsubishi Galant LS 1994 a/t [ SOLD ]

Yea an eclipse haha it's going to work! I'll make it!

Post pics when you get them installed.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

They wont fit...they arent the same size. If I am not mistaken the ones in the eclipse are bigger. Good luck I wanna see! I am close to you...i'll help if you need it btw

Ok. Thank you all for being helpful.

no problem...where did you go? Windsor? Or is there another one somewhere around here?

No I went to Fairfield.

OOh. Did they have any 7G's? I need some parts and I dont think the one in Windsor has anymore

Yea like 2 if your lucky you can find what you need. Go online and check their "inventory" that's what I did it also says how long the car has been there for.

I'm going to post pictures.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast