The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: lug nuts

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

lug nuts

im looking at getting some Greddy Titanium Gold Lug nuts and was curious if all 12x1.5 lug nuts are the same. Greddy sells them but it isnt manufacturer specific. My finger is on the checkout button but i wanted to make sure with any wheel guys.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

blue8g
    My lugs that I used on the Galant worked on my Civic...

Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards View Post
    im looking at getting some Greddy Titanium Gold Lug nuts and was curious if all 12x1.5 lug nuts are the same. Greddy sells them but it isnt manufacturer specific. My finger is on the checkout button but i wanted to make sure with any wheel guys.
    yes all 12 x 1.5 are the same. Order up!

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

the threads are the same. m12x1.5

make sure the seat are the same with the wheels you are going with.

make sure you can actually fit the lug nut and key in the wheel. i had problems with one of my wheel locks because i couldn't fit the key in with the lug nut to tighten it, had to go with a different style lock.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.