The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rear Bumper?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 35

Rear Bumper?

who knows name of this rear? an u think it would look good with vr4 Sides?

This is some SICK ASS customizing man on the Hatch......trying find out about this now... this is clean

why not try going to AITRACING.COM and looking for REAR GALANT BUMPERS. i mean ctf on the company name is in the godamn pic. and heres a dosey for you. LOOK lower a lil lower just a lil lower...you see it.. right there....the EURO plate....TAHDAH. you want that hatch your gonna have to spend house purchase money to get the company that did it to do it for you.

Even captain obvious can spot that. And this is 2010 going on 2011, a good portion past and present TGC 7G owners have that bumper on.

every time i try the site my net freezes an doesnt come up.... an well everytime i look for the kit its a different name.... i wanta make sure i get the right one.... an not get FUCKED in the process .... so just making sure an covering my bases before i even thing about buying the rear... an see what anyone with VR4 sides think

g spot whats the name of it tho? an u think VR4 sides look good on it... an u c the Wagon... its sick..... what back lights do u think they are?

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    isn't that just the Cyber rear? And I'm assuming those taillights are stock for the wagon..

TGC Regular
    Its the The 7G hatch.. It wasnt released in the states.. Its not custom...

That is the cyber bumper. Those taillights are stock for the hatchback. I don't know how well that bumper will match up to the vr4 sides, I think that it would be lower than them and not line up, but I'm not 100% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

I would LOVE to have a 7G hatch! With a 6A12or 13TT...awww *drool*

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

stop that your wetting the keyboard

u can always move ^^^^^^^^^^^ evil
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

It is custom seeing the bumper an sides arnt stock duh.... An yea says cyber but on the site says VS rear so I'm just making sure it's same thing cause I like it ... An idk how vr4 sides look never seen um with the back maybe I just get sides as well an mod the bumper cause front for cyber is ugly to me

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    guys the rear bumper is the standard erebuni rear for the 7G. look at my sig....
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    It is custom seeing the bumper an sides arnt stock duh.... An yea says cyber but on the site says VS rear so I'm just making sure it's same thing cause I like it ... An idk how vr4 sides look never seen um with the back maybe I just get sides as well an mod the bumper cause front for cyber is ugly to me
    Im not sure how everything you look at seems custom to you, example of bumper is in previous post. Sideskirts have various options and on the hatch its not usdm so its gonna be different.

5spd swap
    18x9 Works VS

im saying the hatch is done right... an if the car is changed from STOCK to aftermarket its CUSTOM is it not... so no need be smart ass RETARD..... and peanotation this why i am asking 3 names for the Rear.. Cyber one u have an VS... i wanta make sure i get the RIGHT one u know

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by peanotation View Post
    guys the rear bumper is the standard erebuni rear for the 7G. look at my sig....
    i still have that whole kit for sale

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

im saying the hatch is done right... an if the car is changed from STOCK to aftermarket its CUSTOM is it not... so no need be smart ass RETARD..... and peanotation this why i am asking 3 names for the Rear.. Cyber one u have an VS... i wanta make sure i get the RIGHT one u know
    u really need to get a grip on that upper lip u little bitch, open ur eyes even though diff vendors list the same bumper with diff names open your eyes thats all. Wait im sorry go sprinkle some green on it thats real custom.

5spd swap
    18x9 Works VS

^ lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombr View Post
    i still have that whole kit for sale
    Last edited by koji464; 12-19-2010 at 11:03 AM

Ok lemme DEFINE CUSTOM AUTO BODY WORK: making the car look "UNIQUE" and UNLIKE any OTHER car.

And your so stupid you said "if the car is changed from STOCK to aftermarket its CUSTOM is it not" ------do you not listen to yourself;
    NO STUPID ITS NOT CUSTOM ITS AFTERMARKET. AFTERMARKET AFTERMARKET AFTERMARKET. you said it in your own question but i guess licking chocolate bus windows takes away from paying attention.

IF anyone else can recreate your auto body work by simply purchasing and bolting on the same kit then its not CUSTOM.

Here is an example of custom work. Two bumpers i made that NOBODY ELSE has ever had on a G

Are you starting to understand what CUSTOM auto body is??????????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast