The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rear Bumper?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 35 of 35
    Epic thread number 3? Lol... Guys he doesn't know what a DSM is... He doesn't know the difference between wheel and rim... So what makes you think he is going to know the difference between aftermarket and custom? I would just start putting him on your ignore list or move past his threads... Anything from him is only entertaining...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    Epic thread number 3? Lol... Guys he doesn't know what a DSM is... He doesn't know the difference between wheel and rim... So what makes you think he is going to know the difference between aftermarket and custom? I would just start putting him on your ignore list or move past his threads... Anything from him is only entertaining...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AWWWWW i cant do that, these threads allow me to pass on knowledge while also venting my frustration at windowlicking

Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    AWWWWW i cant do that, these threads allow me to pass on knowledge while also venting my frustration at windowlicking
    windowlicking............... defination of this dude and his custom sprinkles, shits the kids outside got better custom bicycles than his shit.
    Last edited by Predat-R; 12-19-2010 at 04:16 PM
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

btw justin, are you still turbo or no? . .

just take a heat gun to your front bumper and stretch that shit out for a custom look, that'l b custom. perhaps take the heat gun to the green wheels you have and crack the green...then clear it...hey thats custom.
    Last edited by koji464; 12-19-2010 at 04:16 PM

i ask one question about the bumper yet again retards have change subject an etc... read what custom is define it....To make or alter to individual or personal specifications
    never said he customized his body work i said was CUSTOM so trying to talk shit an smack read what someone says i said it was CLEAN an nicely done.. custom... so yet again shows how stupid each one of u are try an talk shit for once again no reason at all but to try an make ur self smart when all your doing is showing how stupid an childish u are.... ? asked was which rear is it cause has so many names if u cant answer the question then dont add ur 2cents cause really u show not only me but other ppl how FUCKING RETARDED U ARE....

farts off your q's were answered numerous times. Then you went on with more wich is normal.. and you stick to your guns saying a mass manufactured part is custom....i get what your'trying to say, but man ........have you ever seen that one t.v. show...umm... west coast customs on mtv, or or pimp my ride? Thats the vibe your putting off for your self here on tgc.
    When you first joined you made your thread to show who you were, everyone was respectful with a couple of critiques wich were also commented respectfully. Yet all you want to do is JUSTIFY on whats what, with the addition of dissing on certains..which is a no-no. In the whopping 2 years me comming to this forum all the time i've never incountered some one with such a nay say attitude as much as you, especially when you freshly just registered.
    Shit you even dilligently apply the fact you were/are/was/ when/ turboed did you are where you not? lol

you live in ga im in Mo...ya you might think your big, but if you keep talking shit ill trail my happy ass down there and shatter your cheeck bone
    Last edited by koji464; 12-19-2010 at 04:43 PM

i retract that last sentence, more justifying i smell coming

I tried to show him as to what custom is as opposed to what he thought it was, but as always his foot gets in his mouth then all the shit comes out. Weird green shit everywhere its a damn shame. Justin is showing all of us that rice is alive and well and has now invaded TGC. Its tough being breast fed to the age of 15 by his dad and having to like it but such is life. So in the spirit of Xmas grow the fuck up already and try listening, you joined TGC for the main purpose of infecting us with your'e lack of knowledge or common sense. When we try to help you get all shook up like a rape victim.............. DENIAL ,Justin it only comforts fools.
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

read only a bit but i went on with more? okay one retard states something i know an was defended by a member an again another member starts talking shit an then the other retards start cause i said it was custom? the correct deffinition of the word i posted not what you think it means.. the car was changed from stock to after market with a custom kit... plan an simple... yet so hard for ppl just answer an not try an talk shit yet what each one of the TRASH TALKING bitchs state i never said.. yet ppl keep jumping on the bitch wagon... I asked which is the RIGHT NAME... it.. simple yes...

YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT. If changing anything on a car from factory to aftermarket made it custom then id win CUSTOM CAR CATEGORY for installing a radio before others do. Hell id be custom with aftermarket floormats.

So since your still on the short bus here it is from WEBSTERS- you know THE English DICTIONARY- kinda like the Bible for English words and definitions

cus·tom–built adj \ˈkəs-təm-ˈbilt\
    Definition of CUSTOM-BUILT: built to individual specifications <a custom–built house>

cus·tom–made adj \ˈkəs-tə(m)-ˈmād\
    Definition of CUSTOM-MADE: made to individual specifications <custom–made clothing>

cus·tom·ize verb \ˈkəs-tə-ˌmīz\ cus·tom·izedcus·tom·iz·ing
    Definition of CUSTOMIZE
    transitive verb: to build, fit, or alter according to individual specifications
    — cus·tom·iz·able \ˌkəs-tə-ˈmī-zə-bəl\ adjective
    — cus·tom·i·za·tion \-mə-ˈzā-shən\ noun

Are you starting to see the ONE word that Persist through all definitions--INDIVIDUAL--

1in·di·vid·u·al adj
    \ˌin-də-ˈvij-wəl, -ˈvi-jə-wəl, -ˈvi-jəl, -ˈvi-jü-əl\
    Definition of INDIVIDUAL
    1obsolete : inseparable
    2a : of, relating to, or distinctively associated with an individual <an individual effort> b : being an individual or existing as an indivisible whole c : intended for one person <an individual serving>
    3: existing as a distinct entity : separate
    4: having marked individuality <an individual style

NOW DO YOU GET IT, CUSTOM is ONE of a KIND. ITS NOT CUSTOM IF EVERYONE CAN BUY IT OVER THE COUNTER.

That Bumper is sold to everyone, EVERYONE, E V E R Y O N E.

man when i stop shitting my brains out id love to use my buddies stationed at Fort Benning as an excuse to justify to my wife why im going down to GA, but we all know the real reason. But then i couldnt use my PTSD to get out of going to jail.

AHH FUCK i gotta go shit again, man im tired of my ass pissin i need a chunky turd to form.

How old are you man, seriously? Your more stubborn than an only born. Just shut the fuck up. Justin the justifying jack ass. Congrats, take your shitty 7 and shove it up the hole bettween your lower back and gonads

This is what I call a custom car.

but why do we say "customizing" when we do things to our cars. Is this customized? But not custom? Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

^ that 1st car wtf man lol... hey man i looked for the fogs for 7gb front.. cant find um an no one has them here.. im still looking tho man

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Dude why is it that everytime I look at one of your threads its back n forth with NONSENSE??? N honestly all your threads are POINTLESS all been covered several times. Its called SEARCH for a reason. So use it. I think I know why you haven't been BEAT THE FUCK UP with the banstick is cuz your an idiot n people love to fuck with the real retard on this thread. Why don't you do this... get a full cyber kit put it in the driveway n wonder how it would look on your car.... Wait you sure that's your car??? All we try n do is give our opinion n feedback to better you or the Galant that's it take it or leave it. BUT all you do is keep your head in your ass n smell your farts instead of listening n executing. Anyways go back n think of another worthless thread you can come up with..... Like can you put condoms on your wheels to cover up the vomit color! Good Night!

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

*sigh* I was hoping you guys would take my advice and just ignore this guy... lmao... jubeiaire actually busted out the English definetion...

No more threats guys and this means everyone... you call for a banning but that means we would have to ban everyone involved... best to ignore and when he steps over the line he gets banned... it is only a matter of time...

Topic Locked...

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12