The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Transmission leak

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Transmission leak

Month ago my transmission started leaking from what i thought was a bolt on the transmission pump. That was striped an retreated by Don Jackson mitsubishi. i took it back to them an they stated was same issue again an they cant do nothing but replace the trans which is 4k(got my money back $500 seeing problem wasnt fixed).. i took my car home took the trans out an found out the hole was drilled thru to the enter transmission..(told don jackson an have a Law Suit on them).. i thought i fixed the problem an for a day an half it was then it started back up again.... all the gaskets seals and gears are brand new.. does anyone have any input on what it could be. it is leaking from the housing where the torqeconverter is an trans pump?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Listen to yourself WTF! This makes nno sense. Get a new tranny end of story.

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Take a picture of the problem area please. Its hard to grasp exactly where your stating.
    Do you have a 2nd car to drive?

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

^ yes i do... an i have transmissions this one was fully rebuilt(new gears clutchs gaskets rings etc)... i just wanta know whats wrong with this one... i hate shit like that... the issue is the transmission pump bolts.. which is behind the torqeconverter. posting pic in a few mins