The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Intake pics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    after 20 or 25 years car becomes a kit car or classic, I forget the proper term. It doesnt require emissions test, but you cant drive it as much. It has limited milege per year
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

Matt...it has passed several times before with the intake on 2 different engines so....idk.

In cali, a car is in classic status and exempt from smog if it was produced no later than 1975! I dont know what contingencies they will put in place for the same kind of thing for later cars...I have no idea when or where tha cut off is. I really should talk to my uncle and get my 240 here. I have '72 240Z just marinating in his garage in Vegas. I could so use it as a daily right now til I figure out the G

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

when the car is 20 years old in maryland it is exempt from emissions. it' considered a classic and there is no limit on the mileage you can put on a year.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12