The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: SOFL Track day/meet suggestion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 36

SOFL Track day/meet suggestion

Im not sure who calls the shots for these meets and stuff, and im fairly new but i have suggestion for a meet for all of us down here in SOFL. I went to the Homestead speedway last Friday to watch some friends run they're mustangs down the 1/8 mile, needles to say i ended up running my galant for shits and giggles. It was a lot of fun even for me and my stock g. I figure its not too far even for you broward people. Its 20 bucks and you can run all night and not too many people go. Just wanted to toss the idea out.
    Last edited by Rodriguez; 12-23-2010 at 08:31 PM

We went last year to PBIR.
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=38315&page=2

Where is everybody in So Fla anyway? John? Ron? Paul? Julio? You guys should all run again.
    Last edited by qnz; 12-22-2010 at 07:57 PM

Id really like to see some of the other cars around here, the only guy on here ive met is youngfab59 when i bought his wheels. It would be nice to see you all run

not a bad idea for the meet..

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    i moved..to make it worse i wouldnt want to get murked by john ron paul on the track

Its not about getting murked. Its about the thrill you get from hooning your own car.

Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    not a bad idea for the meet..
    Let me know, the "Test n Tune" as its called starts back up in January and is every Friday night from 6 to 12 or maybe even 1. Not too many people go so not a lot of time is spent waiting in line to run.

yea its been a pretty long time since weve had a meet, time to change that..

-Danny

yea man, how many guys are there down here?

Ok so me and a few friends have decided to hit up the track on Friday January 14, If you guys are interested please let me know, even if its just a few of us. We will likely meet at the dade corners service station, its on 8th st and krome ave. Its literally a straight shot from there to the track. Let me know even if you don't wanna run it would still be good.

damn i cant, im going up north that weekend to see family.. where is everyone else though??

-Danny

my galant is not finished yet...a couple of moths left before the real beast is out.
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

DC i stoled your sig, i know you wont mind.
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

lol DALE nah bro your in it too so its as much yours as it is mine lol

-Danny

Im down here too so if you ever wanna meet i got a friend with a blue galant with a kit on it that we go out to 27 and to towers which we are going to night, which i have in another post if you wanna come please do :)

3.5 Powered 8g
    In Progress.

wow! how nice to see that ppl want to meet lol... im definitely down for a meet even though i'm jumping ships =)

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

So, today i was supposed to go to the track with some friends. Unfortunately, despite calling Homestead Speedway ahead of time confirming that there was a Test and Tune tonight, we drove all the way there only to find out it was canceled. I was pisseddd. However Next week its on. If anyone is down let me know.

im down to meet at towers but im not going to the speedway ne time soon. I just got my car back so i im in the process of fixing my baby..
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    john if you put it in the show i'll drive down

lol jk

u good sir are a dousche u dont call u dont write where is u loser
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast