The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: SOFL Track day/meet suggestion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 36 of 36
    woah..when did you guys start going out??? hahaha
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

so whers the meet adress etc and when and whos down im up here in jacksonville and im down for a meet

we are in sofl.. there are people up around the jacksonville area though

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathansgalant View Post
    u good sir are a dousche u dont call u dont write where is u loser
    lol@ john what about when i call you and you dont call or write back ;)
    why dont you come to out 27 with us one of these friday nights -.-!

3.5 Powered 8g
    In Progress.

i dont have much time nowadays bro. I forgot to give you a call the last time my bad.. My car is in shambles right now i just took off the bumper to try to patch it up.. I might start ripping out my tranny soon and get the 5 speed in. Once i get my stuff right ill take a trip to 27..
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Theres 1 5speed 4cyl eclipse in M&L right now i looked at it but now i came to find out the 4 cyl wont fit on my engine.. Plus im dropping in a 3.5l in my car as we speak. Almost done rebuilding it

3.5 Powered 8g
    In Progress.

looking for someone to help me install a few things when i get back from basic, anyone in the kendal/west dade area?

Quote Originally Posted by Dotd0t View Post
    Theres 1 5speed 4cyl eclipse in M&L right now i looked at it but now i came to find out the 4 cyl wont fit on my engine.. Plus im dropping in a 3.5l in my car as we speak. Almost done rebuilding it
    hey Dotd0t if you see another 5speed 4 banger eclipse let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Rodriguez View Post
    looking for someone to help me install a few things when i get back from basic, anyone in the kendal/west dade area?
    yo where exactly do you stay and what are you looking to install on your car? hit me up

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

dale we can make a meet out of it lol

-Danny

Lol yeah man I want to see everyones progress

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

yea for sure.. sorry i didnt pick up bro, phone died but lets make this happen, i havent seen anyone since the world cup lol..

-Danny

im looking for a 5 speed too brohan lets see who does it first... Somebody make a meet and ill meet up fools
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Quote Originally Posted by youngfab59 View Post
    hey Dotd0t if you see another 5speed 4 banger eclipse let me know

yo where exactly do you stay and what are you looking to install on your car? hit me up
    Well, two things, coilovers and the 2g 5speed swap. It will probably have to wait a few more months but trust me, im very committed to this. If between some of us we can install coilovers (im not sure how hard they are to install) it would be really appreciated.

And as far as a meet, we should just try something simple like on a saturday night, go to the mall or something. Im still trying to find out who it was that i saw at dolphin the other day. there was a candy red g parked there with vr4 all around and big ass 19' wheels and a cf hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathansgalant View Post
    im looking for a 5 speed too brohan lets see who does it first... Somebody make a meet and ill meet up fools
    yo johnny boy where have you been lol. i've been trying to hit you up but no answer yo. i'll probably find the 5 speed before you broski but maybe not since i'm building my s14

Quote Originally Posted by Rodriguez View Post
    Well, two things, coilovers and the 2g 5speed swap. It will probably have to wait a few more months but trust me, im very committed to this. If between some of us we can install coilovers (im not sure how hard they are to install) it would be really appreciated.

And as far as a meet, we should just try something simple like on a saturday night, go to the mall or something. Im still trying to find out who it was that i saw at dolphin the other day. there was a candy red g parked there with vr4 all around and big ass 19' wheels and a cf hood.
    2g 5speed swap? Do you mean 3g? Also coils are pretty easy to install as long as you have some power tools and it should be very easy.

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

Quote Originally Posted by youngfab59 View Post
    yo johnny boy where have you been lol. i've been trying to hit you up but no answer yo. i'll probably find the 5 speed before you broski but maybe not since i'm building my s14

2g 5speed swap? Do you mean 3g? Also coils are pretty easy to install as long as you have some power tools and it should be very easy.
    yeah my bad I meant 3g. And yeah tools I got.

ill make a meet thread now..

-Danny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12