The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Momo Steering wheel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    so expensive but looks worth it
    Yup, at one point I had like over 1000 dollars in Momo stuff in my Galant.

i kno im late BUT...
    lol
    ive come across a steering wheel that i really like what do i have to do to make it work with my galant is there a special hub that works cuz i dont seem to see one thats made for galants...i seen that ray used a mirage? but did that need to be modded or was it direct fit im between getting a evo wheel or eclipse wheel or the wheel i really want which is this

i belive the mirage hub fits 100%.
    But please please please were your seatbelt when driving with them, a harness would be the best. But i have seen many accidents, and from my personall experinceis that air bags may not do much but then can save your head, dental work and your back

yeah thanks man thats y i was thinkin about gettin the evo or eclipse wheel but i take my car to shows so im trynna get that ooo damn look at that look insted of oh...evo steering wheel...lol

Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    Yup, at one point I had like over 1000 dollars in Momo stuff in my Galant.
    I still have Its a disease

guys, recently i got in my hands a momo wheel (like this https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...xAgLad6FkexUB4) and i noticed that it does not have a opening for cruise control in it, unlike the OEM USDM Galant wheel! do u have any ideea how the momo wheel can be put on my car, without using the cruise control functionality?

thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12