The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ****IMPORTANT -UK JAPFEST UPDATE - PLEASE READ URGENTLY****

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
    spirit979

****IMPORTANT -UK JAPFEST UPDATE - PLEASE READ URGENTLY****

Guys

I have received an email as follows from the organisers of Japfest at Castle Coombe on Saturday May 17th:

"Hi Peter,

If you can get a few cars together you can have a club stand by all means. At the moment we don't have a Galant club booked or indeed on our database. If you do want to do this it won't cost any extra, in fact you'll save money! - club tickets are £5 including vehicle pass as opposed to £7.50 (or £6.50 on the web) for public tickets. "

Individual owners cannot show their cars, just club and trade stands. I have posted this info on the MLR (Mitsubishi Lancer Register) VR-4 section and four or five VR-4 owners have shown interest in attending.

What I need to know is how many people would DEFINATELY attend as the stand and tickets need to be booked and paid for.

We have a chance here to show other people what the VR-4 is all about, how is going to support it ?

Maybe we could set up a basic website (as suggested by Brandg and myself already) and call ourselves the UK-VR4 Club or something ?

Your thoughts asap would be appreciated - surely a day out and a £5 it's got to be worth it ?

Regards

Pete

im up for it, for some reason i dont get my registration email for MLR, so cant post there atm... but, put me down, and give me a link to the site..

its a couple of months away, so my car should be fixed, and possibly a few mods mainly brakes...

where is it exaclty? suppose the site will give me that info..

[edit] found link http://www.japfest.co.uk/
    <span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'>Type-S - 1998 R - Trigger Mauve</span>
    <span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>Mods
    HKS Super Drager Exhaust - <span style='color:#969696'>Dec 02 </span>
    HKS Induction - <span style='color:#969696'>Dec 02</span>
    HKS Blow Off - <span style='color:#969696'>Jan 03</span>
    HKS Turbo Timer - <span style='color:#969696'>May 03</span>
    HKS EVC Boost Controller @ 13 psi - <span style='color:#969696'>May 03</span>
    </span>