The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cars stalls!!!

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Cars stalls!!!

My Car Keeps Stalling When I put It In Reverse. Its an Automatic my RPM's drop. any Answers or tips on what it would be maybe Fuel Filter. It would really help me allot if anyone has had this problem. Its Pissing Me Off!!!

do you have any check engine lights on?

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    your trans might be going/.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

if it was fuel filter it would be happening in forward gears. most likely transmission or torqure converter related.
    jjj
    98 ES (5 spd), 94 GS (5 spd), 94 ES (rebuilt auto), 92 Toyota 4X4, 81 KZ550 A2, 67 Mercedes 250S, 58 Mercedes 190SL

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    tranny is going, i went through enough auto trannies to know, get a used one or 5 speed swap time
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

No I fixed it! It was my intake hitting my battery post! I don't know how that only affected it when I would put it in reverse though. I also changed my fuel filter.

You wrote the intake was hitting the battery post? Do you mean the air filter housing was hitting the battery post or have you relocated your battery? I can't visualize the intake being able to connect with the battery post.
    jjj
    98 ES (5 spd), 94 GS (5 spd), 94 ES (rebuilt auto), 92 Toyota 4X4, 81 KZ550 A2, 67 Mercedes 250S, 58 Mercedes 190SL

yea thats what happen.