The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Weapon-R Dragon Intake

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    MitsuRacer

Weapon-R Dragon Intake

Hey guys im thinkin about grabbin a Weapon-R Dragon Intake. It costs $80, which kinda makes me think its weak, but then i found a whole bunch of aem intakes for the same price. Only think is, the Dragon is much more eye candy. Do you guys know anything about either one of these or have any suggestions? Any feedback is a must.....thanks alot. :twisted:

Re: Weapon-R Dragon Intake

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MitsuRacer)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey guys im thinkin about grabbin a Weapon-R Dragon Intake. It costs $80, which kinda makes me think its weak, but then i found a whole bunch of aem intakes for the same price. Only think is, the Dragon is much more eye candy. Do you guys know anything about either one of these or have any suggestions? Any feedback is a must.....thanks alot. Â* :twisted:</div>

Weapon R bad word..blah when I think of weapon R I think of my first intake...Lets just say the side of the intake rubbs against the battery mount thus wearing a hole in it....you kind of get a whistling effect...(fake turbo hiss)

I normally would say oh well I got GOT...but anytime customer service hangs up on you more then once, doesnt reply to emails etc. I have no choice but to make sure others in my situation dont end up like me.

Weapon R SUCKS. Plain and simple. I got a Weapon R as a first air intake back in the day and let me tell you. Nothing but trouble from the start. When I got it in I was not impressed by the quality of materials. I could crush the tube with my hand if I wanted to. The MAS adapter didn't fit and when I called about it they said that they sent me the right one I just did not know what I was doing. I had to go all the way to the owner of Weapon R just to get a RA# and then it was still a slow ass process. I had to cancel the charge through my bank just to get my money back. I would never recommend Weapon R and as far as I am concerned they can still kiss my ass. That is why I got a Injen and I would recommend that to anyone.

If you want a cheap good quality intake get a CP.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

MitsuRacer
    would and AEM intake for a 2001 Eclipse 2.4L work on my car or would it be shaped differently? :twisted:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MitsuRacer)</div><div class='quotemain'>would and AEM intake for a 2001 Eclipse 2.4L work on my car or would it be shaped differently? Â*:twisted:</div>

Same car they just spent more money for less doors lol So yes it will fit

TWISTED II

Re: Weapon-R Dragon Intake

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mante)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MitsuRacer)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey guys im thinkin about grabbin a Weapon-R Dragon Intake. It costs $80, which kinda makes me think its weak, but then i found a whole bunch of aem intakes for the same price. Only think is, the Dragon is much more eye candy. Do you guys know anything about either one of these or have any suggestions? Any feedback is a must.....thanks alot. Â* :twisted:</div>

Weapon R bad word..blah when I think of weapon R I think of my first intake...Lets just say the side of the intake rubbs against the battery mount thus wearing a hole in it....you kind of get a whistling effect...(fake turbo hiss)

I normally would say oh well I got GOT...but anytime customer service hangs up on you more then once, doesnt reply to emails etc. I have no choice but to make sure others in my situation dont end up like me.</div>

yup same thing happend to me. i had the dragon intake on for about a year, then i got the AEM CAI, and when i took off the dragon, there was this big rub mark on the side of the pipe. i dunno how other intakes are, cuz once i saw that, i relocated the battery to the trunk, lol. weapon R had a nice sound, but it was a very cheap quality. i'de go with AEM.