The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Overall top speed??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 75
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Riot View Post
    Why would you need to break 120mph? Imo, asking that question proves that your car can't reach that speed on a 1/4 mile drag track. If you are driving that fast on the street, I wouldn't tell you how to go any faster out of fear for other drivers. So, what's the point in this?
    So if his car would get totaled, it would be sent to a junkyard where someone like me or several others on this site would get parts for a cheap price. It's like organ donating except it's for cars.

Ah... makes sense.

OP, buy a 200hp NOS set up and get on your local freeway. It will work great!
    Chill the fuck up!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by g-spot View Post
    so if his car would get totaled, it would be sent to a junkyard where someone like me or several others on this site would get parts for a cheap price. It's like organ donating except it's for cars.

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    So if his car would get totaled, it would be sent to a junkyard where someone like me or several others on this site would get parts for a cheap price. It's like organ donating except it's for cars.
    only problem with that is , would there be anything left to salvage from a 125+mph accident?

Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    only problem with that is , would there be anything left to salvage from a 125+mph accident?
    Doubtfully... I'd hate to see the wreckage. I'd don't see the point in going that fast unless it's in the quarter mile.

Now going fast through some S-turns is my kinda fun. AX FTW!
    -Andrew

Torque is where it matters! you dont need top speed. Ive talking to many un enthusiast people about cars and a lot of people think because the speedometer says "150 or 160 "that the car is fast and would even reach those speeds. A 5 gen honda prelude can reach speeds up to 150 and a evo9 can reach speeds up to 165 that doesnt say anything about acceleration to that speed.

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

Audi's and a few of the other German factions say 160+ on the speedo but are limited to 155....as stated before if the ecu says no....you wont go. My little G has no limiter so I could theoretically walk this prick with ease....he might get out the box quicker but my overall top end would just embarass him...

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

New sig quote, Thanks OP

v6 galant guy
    thanks ppl i now have a better understanding of the whole thing...

v6 galant guy
    okk my bro has 2001 accord v6 with a short ram...i started racing him with my moms 2009 mercedes benz s500 like last year when i didn't have a car and i used her car to get to work and back so we would race i got my 1st ticket 155 in a 65 lol w.e but the point is i have my galant should i go with a ecu upgrade or what....i don't like to lose i was the 5th overall top fastest senior in new jersey last year for track my 40 time is a 4.3 and i run a 10.3 in the 100meters... ppl there is no reason to be rude really like come on im just learning im not stupid i've got a 1,800 on my sat's so chill out ppl just asking a question because i need help ok lad's ctfu

1. Your stupid for racing a Mercedes against a Honda

2. You say your first ticket was 155 in a 65 i call BS as you would not have your license right now

3. There is no upgrade for our ECU

4. WTF does running track have to do with anything??!!!

5. You say you scored 1,800 on you sat? I call BS again, you use no sentence structure, or punctuation. Your English is terrible at best.

6. You are not going to get any help, especially if you tell people to chill the fuck up.

7. I am going to go out on a limb 1st you probably dont own a galant if you do it is
    probably riced out. 2nd you took what Evil-G-Nius said about the top speed of a german engineered car and put it down saying you got a ticket going that fast.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    100 meter race? that seems short to me, sounds like more of a foot/swimming race. but then again i dont race

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

blue8g
    ^That was on foot

and 1800 in the SAT? Are you trying to come off as smart or something?

A few things about that:
    -Use proper grammar when claiming to be smart
    -Don't pick a number that just sounds good. 1800 is way too obvious to be real...Plus its not all that good. It's equivalent to a 26 on the ACT, which is decent I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by v6 galant guy View Post
    okk my bro has 2001 accord v6 with a short ram...i started racing him with my moms 2009 mercedes benz s500 like last year when i didn't have a car and i used her car to get to work and back so we would race i got my 1st ticket 155 in a 65 lol w.e but the point is i have my galant should i go with a ecu upgrade or what....i don't like to lose i was the 5th overall top fastest senior in new jersey last year for track my 40 time is a 4.3 and i run a 10.3 in the 100meters... ppl there is no reason to be rude really like come on im just learning im not stupid i've got a 1,800 on my sat's so chill out ppl just asking a question because i need help ok lad's ctfu
    Congratulations on being a complete tool.

Quote Originally Posted by v6 galant guy View Post
    I fist pump to this guy's awesomeness.
    Chill the fuck up!

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post
    Can we just ban this tool?
    We need to now more then ever hahaha

You are here entirely tooo much!!

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by mrg7243 View Post
    We need to now more then ever hahaha
    Yeah, we have had our share of idiots... but wow. This guy is just too many words that can get any of us banned, but we are all thinking it.

It's like being at a party and no one wants to say "your a fucking idiot" but EVERYONE knows it.

Yeah, we have had our share of idiots... but wow. This guy is just too many words that can get any of us banned, but we are all thinking it.

It's like being at a party and no one wants to say "your a fucking idiot" but EVERYONE knows it.

I know, i just want to commence the flame but i dont want to be banned haha

The words in red pretty much describe the OP(ill take the blame on this one)

But anyways

QFT... lol...

I honestly think this guy is trolling but that is my own opinion... He will get weeded out if he is but lets also give him a chance... Justin comes off as being a ass at times but he is still around and following the rules... this guy will too or get banned... just another day at TGC lol...

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast