The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: "new" headlights

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 51

"new" headlights

Well, I finally broke down and spent a few hours with my G friday night and pulled my headlights out, painted the housings, and removed the reflectors. Didn't turn out too bad! Still need to polish the lens on the right side though. Anybody have any good places to go get led replacement bulbs for the driving lights (i think that's what they're called?)? Thanks!

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

now it works, nice job........ ps if u looking to upgrade ur wheels got some for sale
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

Go to vleds.com... Get some switchbacks.

Your heads look a ton better... Good job.
    -Andrew

Thanks! Yeah it was quite a bit of work but, hey, it's better than buying a $200 pair of world spec's (although i'd totally take some if i found a good deal)

As far as my wheels... I'm not sure if I want new ones just yet. The ones on it right now are enkei rsv 17's, and if I got different wheels i'd want to go to with 18's. What are the ones you're selling?

Hey dont knock the 200 bucks for world specs...I do not regret mine at all. The output and overall look is so rediculous! I love it. Anyway you can do a jpg direct link so I can see the pics? I clicked on the link and it only showed while it was loading...then nothin

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

5spd swap
    18x9 Works VS

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
    Hey dont knock the 200 bucks for world specs...I do not regret mine at all. The output and overall look is so rediculous! I love it. Anyway you can do a jpg direct link so I can see the pics? I clicked on the link and it only showed while it was loading...then nothin
    im considering the world specs also cant find any

5spd swap
    18x9 Works VS

hey P is that ur car? wheres pics of it?? i wanta c? it looks fuckign SEXY as hell lol.... an i would love them 18s but dont have the cash to spend... an if i ever paint my housings it be green lol im stupid like that lol

there it is..............this might help u to understand custom
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=19863

5spd swap
    18x9 Works VS

Quote Originally Posted by Predat-R View Post
    not yours! LOL I have seen your shit, I am talking about this thread. The kid put up links to picasaweb and I clicked on the pic.....it gave a little preview but once it was loaded it didnt show anything

Sorry, been at work all day. Here's the before and after pics:

I'm going to order my blue led's tomorrow, I think I'm gonna go with vleds.com. They look pretty sweet (:

Next mod is definitely going to be a drop, after I get a new set of tires.

god 7gbs are sex. Nice job man, you should power drill polish 'em. But never the less god job. I want to smoke the orange and put LED's in mine personaly. Wonder how it will turn out..This 15' weather is too rough

Yeah the most snow i've seen all year has been like 10 inches... haha. Yes, I love my 7g. Koji what suspension setup are you running? it's pretty aggressive-looking!

i like 7gb but cant stand the middle thing just annoying to me...

sry good work man looks real good....

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Wow those came out really good. I never seen another 7g member paint the heads that I know of any ways lol. Good job!

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

it was MKO's set up back in the day, i just got new pillow balls and repainted them and set them to 8 in the back in f0ur in the front. They still ride good. Guess he really did look out after them. they dosnt bouce and keep bouncing and havnt faded out..I do need to raise the front....but i love taking on ramps at 3k and leaving those headlights ;P

i'll slap a hoe

corey ... warren has some heads on his... he did same thing... he is selling them atm if im correct

I still am not a fan of the B-spec bumpers but I do like your lights....they look good. You need to clean up those cloudy lenses though, that would set it off completely

I don't like the b fronts either, but with an integra type r or mugen lip... mmmmmmm. Yep, that's what I'm gonna do either today or tomorrow is polish up those lenses.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast