The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: "new" headlights

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 51 of 51
    Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
    speaking of crackheads! LOL ^^^this guy is trying to get rid of those rims for his fix! LOL He'll sell em to you for a cheeseburger and a hit! LOL

Yeah my issue with the e-bay lights though is the amount of time it takes these fools to ship....7-10 days...some cases 14? WTF? you have my money...send my shit! How hard is it to pick the right bulbs, throw em in a box with a label and ship the shit!
    Tell me about it. I ordered 3 size 74s and they inform me after waiting 2 weeks that they were out of stock. Bitch you need to tell me that shit before I order them. they were supposed to send them out on Tuesday but I almost bet that I never see them.

its stock but I put leds in it.
    Last edited by 98mgalant; 01-13-2011 at 01:31 PM

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

oo nice... i never ride with mines on i dim um lol.... they annoy me at night.... only lights are my aftermarket clusters on my left side

ya they reflect off my windshield and that gets pretty anoying.

I used to have aftermarket cluster with the intent on doing this. After ^^^he did it I was like fuck it! I gotta do it now! LOL So I got another cluster. Plus I needed one... my gas guage didnt work! LOL

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Predator, Not even sure if I could teach myself how to roll my fenders hahaha, how much are you wanting for the set though?

98m, looks sweet!! I'm going to go order some parking led's on ebay tomorrow.......

Quote Originally Posted by rockingout92 View Post
    Predator, Not even sure if I could teach myself how to roll my fenders hahaha, how much are you wanting for the set though?

98m, looks sweet!! I'm going to go order some parking led's on ebay tomorrow.......
    Make sure to get smd LEDs.

Quote Originally Posted by rockingout92 View Post

$500 for the 18x7.5 with new tires
    $600 for the 19x8 also with new tires
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

speaking of crackheads! LOL ^^^this guy is trying to get rid of those rims for his fix! LOL He'll sell em to you for a cheeseburger and a hit! LOL

Yeah my issue with the e-bay lights though is the amount of time it takes these fools to ship....7-10 days...some cases 14? WTF? you have my money...send my shit! How hard is it to pick the right bulbs, throw em in a box with a label and ship the shit!

ur such an ass, i see ur still mad over me sniping u. its been a week already move on already............lol

5spd swap
    18x9 Works VS

^^^You bitch! LOL you sniped me once....I snipe you always! LOL. I'll come see you if I want to get ventilated...you come see me when you want your dome split! LOL

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

^^^You bitch! LOL you sniped me once....I snipe you always! LOL. I'll come see you if I want to get ventilated...you come see me when you want your dome split! LOL
    hahahahahaha................... its a damn shame we have no competition on that shit

5spd swap
    18x9 Works VS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123