The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Camber Kits

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Camber Kits

Ok I need to get some camber kits for the front and back both. I have adjustable ball joints up front but they are maxed out and I still need more corection. I don't know what brand they are all I know is that Big O put them on about a year ago. What would be a good fix for camber? What's a good camber kit? Front and rear. Thanks

I found these but don't really know what they are. Do they replace the balljoint?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/EAGLE...Q5fAccessories

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

i have heard the ingalls camber kit is good.i think those go where the tie rod ends are.

Simple washers between the hub and knuckle are a whole lot cheaper at least for the front.

thats wierd. on my surrent setup with the pro kit i didn't need a camber kit. the front is lowered about 1.75" and rear 1.25"

everytime i get the car alligned it comes back almost to factory spec.

once i install the coils i'm going to see how close they can get it without any camber kits

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

There is a nice tutorial on the rears for cheap by Mko
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=30685

Ya I have seen the how to but I just want to do it right the first time. Idk how long that would last. Any long term useres of the DIY camber kits.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

I have only done the fronts but punished mine on a rough dirt track for 2 years and counting. I probably have more correction than anyone here will ever need for the street also.