The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Q:What should I start with first

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 46
    NateAtkinson17

Q:What should I start with first

I AM WONDERING WHAT I SHOULD START WITH ON MY 95 GALANT.
    EITHER PERFORMANCE OR LOOKS. SORRY BUT IM KIND OF NEW JUST WANTING TO TAKE SOME OPINIONS.
    THANKS

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Regular maintenence first oils changes tune up water pump stuff like that. Then you do performance stuff your car looks really clean on the outside right now then looks lol.

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    details on the car, where do you want to go with it....
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

hit 2 birds with one stone! coilovers and wheels ...... well thats more like hitting 4 birds with 2 stones

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

NateAtkinson17
    Yah thanks i have alot of friends that are trying to convince me into adding body kits and wings lol but they drive honda civics lol

i would take care of the important maintence first like the timing belt and water pump,oil change,tune up.then i would put some rims on it.

never add a non OEM style spoiler, many people even hate the VR4 spoiler like i have as its not their style. keep up with basic stuff first, one of the best upgrades to do early on is the 5 speed swap, its like a new car, that is if you can drive stick
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

NateAtkinson17
    Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    never add a non OEM style spoiler, many people even hate the VR4 spoiler like i have as its not their style. keep up with basic stuff first, one of the best upgrades to do early on is the 5 speed swap, its like a new car, that is if you can drive stick
    yah i can drive stick and thats one of the things i concidered i just have to get a total on how much it is i can do little at a time since i have limited funds lol but eventually

Quote Originally Posted by NateAtkinson17 View Post
    Yah thanks i have alot of friends that are trying to convince me into adding body kits and wings lol but they drive honda civics lol
    yah i can drive stick and thats one of the things i concidered i just have to get a total on how much it is i can do little at a time since i have limited funds lol but eventually
    You and Warren should get together sometime you have no idea how much in common you two are

Just wait until the snow melts and plan out your mods beforehand.

NateAtkinson17
    Quote Originally Posted by g-spot View Post
    you and warren should get together sometime you have no idea how much in common you two are

Just wait until the snow melts and plan out your mods beforehand.
    yah im moving away from snow lol

honestly save up some money then decide what you want to do, 5 speed swap with mostly new parts cost lets see around 900 bucks
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

^ I agree. Just wait until the snow melts and see how many build threads pop up. People like working in warmer weather.

NateAtkinson17
    Quote Originally Posted by galanttuner10 View Post
    honestly save up some money then decide what you want to do, 5 speed swap with mostly new parts cost lets see around 900 bucks
    i have 3200 saved up in car funds for either my 240 or galant

240s are a pain bro, i have a rb25 swapped s13 and its fun but a pain in the ass. gotta finish that car soon. i have more fun with the galant. you dont see many and dont expect it, you can turbo these too hahahaha
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

Start off slow... Little details here and there so you learn about the car. That's how i'm doing mine. Make sure you look through all of the build threads while you wait for the snow to melt, then formulate your plan
    -Andrew

NateAtkinson17
    Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    240s are a pain bro, i have a rb25 swapped s13 and its fun but a pain in the ass. gotta finish that car soon. i have more fun with the galant. you dont see many and dont expect it, you can turbo these too hahahaha
    my friend whos currently being a wannabee on this site has a 240sx lol he says galants are ugly garbage

That is a fairly clean body make it a dependable sleeper. Put that $ you were planning on putting in the body to the mechanical, suspension and brakes. I am sure their jaws will drop just as far.

my friend whos currently being a wannabee on this site has a 240sx lol he says galants are ugly garbage
    o00o0o WHO IT IS? Haha. Galants are amazing. I'm soooo glad I bought mine.

Quote Originally Posted by w/oarctic7g View Post
    That is a fairly clean body make it a dependable sleeper. Put that $ you were planning on putting in the body to the mechanical, suspension and brakes. I am sure their jaws will drop just as far.
    Sleepers are best. I wanna do something like that with mine... Too many hondaricers
    -Andrew

stock body they arent the most appealing, but with some JDM parts they are very nice on the eyes.
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR

wheels i got u, already sent you a link in the other post but here u go. suspension and then tint
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=43982
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast