The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: t0174

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

t0174

My tcl light turned on, ran the diagnostic and came up with T0174. Can anyone tell me what it is and how to fix it?

thanks
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Quote Originally Posted by krazienluv10 View Post
    My tcl light turned on, ran the diagnostic and came up with T0174. Can anyone tell me what it is and how to fix it?

thanks
    do you mean P0174?and it is your check engine light right?

not sure, someone else ran the code and told me it was a T, perhaps....

not sure, someone else ran the code and told me it was a T, perhaps....
    yeah there is no such thing as a t code only p that i know of.

yea was thinking that too, was only use to seeing check lights, this time it was the tcl... so i thought it was under a different section or something.

thanks

yea was thinking that too, was only use to seeing check lights, this time it was the tcl... so i thought it was under a different section or something.

thanks
    the light comes up tcl on the dash?

i was looking it up online and tcl is traction control.the light is coming on because the computer found a problem.is the check engine light on too?

yea tcl light turns on... heard its common for people with cai's... however its back to the stock box. perhaps it needs to be cleaned... well im hoping at least

yea tcl light turns on... heard its common for people with cai's... however its back to the stock box. perhaps it needs to be cleaned... well im hoping at least
    yeah you have a cold air intake on it?if you do its probably making the MAF sensor dirty and making the light come on.you can try cleaning the MAF sensor with the spray cleaner that they have for it.

Air leak after sensor MAF, clogging of the fuel injection nozzle