The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Recently Scooped a VR4 in Wis

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Recently Scooped a VR4 in Wis

I've most recently more like a year ago got a VR4 #119/2000 and little modification has been done hids, hks intake. looking to go with the ETS intercooler pipping and get the FP performance FP 68HTA turbo or a FP Green. Input would be great if you want to see more pics or have advice or ideas. it been a while since i've been on and now i own two galants since i join a way back
    2002 ES V6
    1991 VR4 119/2000

welcome back
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

welcome back

and great pickup!

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MFDOOM View Post
    I've most recently more like a year ago got a VR4 #119/2000 and little modification has been done hids, hks intake. looking to go with the ETS intercooler pipping and get the FP performance FP 68HTA turbo or a FP Green. Input would be great if you want to see more pics or have advice or ideas. it been a while since i've been on and now i own two galants since i join a way back
    extreme turbo systems has some great stuff.

as for the turbo id decide on your goals. both are on sale for great praces over at forced performance.

the 68HTA is a great choice to keep a stock looking bay and the overall sleeper look as who expects that huge billet compressor wheel on a 16g housing.

the green is a beast, much more lag but its a beast up top

i have an FP3052 on a 1992 eagle talon and love FPs stuff.

bigger injectors and an AFPR will be a must and maybe an eprom 1g ecu and then run either a VPC setup or go all out and run link. i went from VPC to link on the 1g, only bad thing about VPC is you are limited to 24-25 psi of boost as it cant read any higher but its a great option and is very inexpensive and easy to tune

VPC is speed density as well if you didnt know so when you go to link just run SD as well
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

TGC Regular
    welcome back . And I would love to see pics . I'm a major 6 gen lover

Nice I love the vr4s xD. Also welcome back post some pics up to see the vr4

Damn I missed it lol! congrats on the good find